FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nothing comforts me apart from the thought of dying. The TV is a way to pass the time, but I do not enjoy anything and I find it hard to concentrate.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Kurzgesagt YouTube channel space series is very relaxing and comforting to watch takes your mind off stuff for a while not to mention educational also very creative.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Family Guy!

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Kurzgesagt YouTube channel space series is very relaxing and comforting to watch takes your mind off stuff for a while not to mention educational also very creative.
Yeah, they make absolutely amazing videos. Simple enough that even a child can get it, but at the same time a lot of fascinating facts.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Frasier is my favorite TV show. Watching the entire series again currently.

• Yay!
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
Simple question - is there a TV show you enjoy watching for psychological comfort? If yes, what is this show and why it comforts you?
Breaking bad and Dexter are my favourites.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs, Sunset Limited and GrumpyFrog
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
No. Shows remind me of normal life and human interaction and show me how separated from that I am. I haven't watched many shows/movies in the last decade.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Dead and whatevs
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Wentworth. One the last shows I've thoroughly enjoyed binge-watching.

Makes me invest in the characters and the story-line to the point of shouting at my screen when something shocking happens.

The actresses are amazing, too.
I am just so sad that it has ended now recently with the last season. I'm going to miss Ferguson my favourite psychopath!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Dead and hungry_ghost
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I am just so sad that it has ended now recently with the last season. I'm going to miss Ferguson my favourite psychopath!
I thought it was nice that they gave her a redemptive arc at the end, and even let her escape.

I thought for sure she'd end up dead or something by the end of the series.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Shout out to Severance, from Apple Something Something. Watch it online, interesting concept at least, might collapse later. I liked Dark and Narcos.

Sadly I can't really rewatch series for comfort, usually the entertainment is consumed the first time for good. I used to do that with books years ago. I have read some of them 4 times.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Money heist, Ozarks, strangest things, the crown, the sinner. all I can remember now.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I liked Dark and Narcos.
Didn't watch Dark, but I totally agree on Narcos - fascinating, but not the kind of a show you'd want to re-watch after finishing.
the crown
I considered watching it (not sure if I'll ever get the chance but eh, irrelevant). Would you say it is more focused on personal drama or on historical event? Do you like historic fiction in general or just this show in particular?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Didn't watch Dark, but I totally agree on Narcos - fascinating, but not the kind of a show you'd want to re-watch after finishing.

I considered watching it (not sure if I'll ever get the chance but eh, irrelevant). Would you say it is more focused on personal drama or on historical event? Do you like historic fiction in general or just this show in particular?
This season is great Diana is on it, what that woman suffered in the hands of Morarchy there are no words. She had it all, money fame, beautiful, but was the loneliest person ever. All she ever wanted in life was to get… loved. When she died she almost ended the monarchy cause the queen wouldn't bow to her or to a public speech, om which the queen was forced to do by the PM , so the monarckhy didn't fall. She is my hero. I know little of well alive, but she was called the queen of hearts and she was. She was one of us.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
This season is great Diana is on it, what that woman suffered in the hands of Morarchy there are no words.
Lady Diana was very kindhhearted. It's really heartbreaking to know how she passed away. The public wouldn't stop hounding her even in her last moments. Not only royal family refused to treat her with kindness, but the society in general treated her like a zoo animal because she became related to the royal family. Horrible for her and also for her children.
I might give The Crown a watch one day, I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
Fawlty Towers, Family Guy, Aviation and trains Documentaries, Seinfeld,

• Love
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
aria the animation, avatar the last airbender, and lotgh

• Love
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Lady Diana was very kindhhearted. It's really heartbreaking to know how she passed away. The public wouldn't stop hounding her even in her last moments. Not only royal family refused to treat her with kindness, but the society in general treated her like a zoo animal because she became related to the royal family. Horrible for her and also for her children.
I might give The Crown a watch one day, I guess.
So true what you write they just wanted her to have royal babies with pure blood cause Diana was from a monarch family. She is trying tonteou the queen her husband does have sex with het, has an affair with that horrible Camila and the queen just calls her a cry baby, Diana is only in season 4. Poor woman, that photo Of the taj Mahal, which is s símbol of love and she's all alone. She inspired me to do charity, she said if Incan touch one heart one soul, then my day is joyful.

• Love
notaboutangels

notaboutangels

Feb 26, 2022
Bobs Burgers, Amazing World of Gumball, The Simpsons for cartoons. Greys Anatomy and Glee just for the nostalgia even though the writing isn't amazing. So corny and bad it's good type of thing.

Last edited:
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Glee just for the nostalgia
My brain tells me it ended it's run about last month, even though I know it ended like 5 years ago (or earlier?). It's weird to acknowledge it's a nostalgic kind of a show already.

notaboutangels

notaboutangels

Feb 26, 2022
My brain tells me it ended it's run about last month, even though I know it ended like 5 years ago (or earlier?). It's weird to acknowledge it's a nostalgic kind of a show already.
I binged it with my mom more than once together so that probably makes it more nostalgic for me. To be honest I'll get nostalgic for things from just a couple of years ago because of how many bad things seem to add up these last years.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I binged it with my mom more than once together so that probably makes it more nostalgic for me. To be honest I'll get nostalgic for things from just a couple of years ago because of how many bad things seem to add up these last years.
I kind of get it, I get nostalgic for stuff that happened in January like it was in a past life too. It's cool you could watch a show with your mom and feel good. Really sweet.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
@Heavenly Pup
jumping george lopez GIF by TV Land

I had to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Dysgenic Pup
☆AwaitingEntropy☆

☆AwaitingEntropy☆

Snuffing the Light Out
Nov 6, 2021
Bojack Horseman is my absolute favorite, but I have to be careful if I watch it when I'm in a particularly down mood, as it can worsen things.

Over the Garden Wall is always a soothing one. Also, The Good Place, Adventure Time, and Community are excellent for calming background noise.

• Hugs
Reactions: L$D