astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i have two half sleeves and my hands inked and a few scattered around the rest of my body

the meaning is that they look cool 😎

• Love
Reactions: IWishIWasAFlower and pain6batch9
Ms.Melancholy

Ms.Melancholy

I used to be indifferent, now I just wanna go home
Sep 5, 2024
No, but I may get some in the future after I sort out some more important issues with my body.

I was thinking something mechanical and contrast that with some flowery / organic designs. In a sense this could be a reference to my ambivalent nature.

let.me.let.go87

let.me.let.go87

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
I do but I've done all my own tattoos. I guess I kinda replaced cutting with that. It gives me something nice to look at instead and I've always loved coloring and drawing. Some are symbols that are secret messages to myself lol some are obvious. But all mean something to me. I have 37 that I counted off hand sitting in this hospital bed trying not to fuck up my IV. (Having ECT this morning) also they're all very small lol

• Hugs
Reactions: pain6batch9
D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
I got a tattoo on my chest that says "when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack and shoot some dope". Maybe one day I will get better and regret it. Its just a nice reminder that there is something that can make me happy even if its just temporary.

Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
No. I don't like anything enough that I want to have it on my skin constantly.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No but I've always been fascinated by them. My Uncle had loads. I used to think he was so cool for letting someone draw all over him. I think some of the artistry is incredible. Don't think I really want one on me though. Plus, I'm a complete wuss with pain.