• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
No matter how hard I try to blend in with a group of people , I will always be left out eventually.
I don't have anyone who I feel comfortable enough to talk to whenever things get even horrible than before.
I always see people who talk about how bad their lives at least have someone to turn to or have some sort of talent to justify the bad things that happened in their lives.
I just have nothing. I am tired of having false hopes in everything.

Reactions: RM5998, not_a_robot, Rn110bg101 and 13 others
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
I don't have anyone either but that was my choice. I don't think other people can help at all, unless they offer solutions to your problems. And that hardly is part of the friend package. Maybe not even part of the family package.

Reactions: not_a_robot, ShadowOfTheDay, lemmeeleev and 4 others
aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
Same here. The only one that I can talk to is my mom, but she wouldn't understand at all, so I'm all by myself with this.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, lemmeeleev and StillWaiting
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
If you're really stuck the Samaritans listen always.
Helped me out a few times

Reactions: lemmeeleev and StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I don't have anyone either but that was my choice. I don't think other people can help at all, unless they offer solutions to your problems. And that hardly is part of the friend package. Maybe not even part of the family package.

Sadly it isn't part of my family package.
Same here. The only one that I can talk to is my mom, but she wouldn't understand at all, so I'm all by myself with this.
That's nice that you still talk to your mom. Everytime I talk to my mom, we end up quarreling.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
T

TheDarkness

Apr 8, 2018
Apart from you guys not really

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, Roberto, lemmeeleev and 3 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, lemmeeleev, Rn110bg101 and 1 other person
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
I noticed that a friend who regularly talks to me about their issues aren't as open and attentive when I want to address what's bothering me (aka, they start looking around, looking at their phones, interrupting, yawning etc).

Not saying that I am entitled to them listening to my tiring bullcrap, but why expect me to listen (and actually care) when you don't do the same for me?

My mom would care, and I tried addressing this topic but she just goes into a defensive state and panics when I want to discuss killing myself. I don't blame her though, just imagining losing someone you care about to suicide is too much to handle. I honestly feel unbearably bad for what I will put my mom through :c.

Reactions: Lemons, Roulette, lemmeeleev and 2 others
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
I noticed that a friend who regularly talks to me about their issues aren't as open and attentive when I want to address what's bothering me (aka, they start looking around, looking at their phones, interrupting, yawning etc).

Not saying that I am entitled to them listening to my tiring bullcrap, but why expect me to listen (and actually care) when you don't do the same
Not everyone is able for listening to other people's issues especially if they're difficult.

On the other hand could be a lousy friend who uses you to vent... call him/her up on it.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and StillWaiting
T

TheDarkness

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, this the only place I can find people who think similarly
Not even just think similarly but are understanding, not confrontational, not judgmental. It's a nice comfort honestly and more therapeutic for me than sadly talking to people whom I would call best friends they aren't exactly good to talk to when it comes to suicide.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Alchemist, StillWaiting and 1 other person
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. Is there any special reason for this?
She believes life is worth suffering I guess.
She always tell me to look at the bright side of life

Reactions: lemmeeleev and dhk96
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
None, i dont think i should. Ive done a shit job at listening to others, the guilt would be overwhelming.

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
No matter how hard I try to blend in with a group of people , I will always be left out eventually.
I don't have anyone who I feel comfortable enough to talk to whenever things get even horrible than before.
I always see people who talk about how bad their lives at least have someone to turn to or have some sort of talent to justify the bad things that happened in their lives.
I feel you.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
No one i thought i could trust my mother and my partner but u cant she told people and humiliated me my partner throws it in my face makes a laugh of me no one cares and they dont understand. On here i think everyone has more of a understanding cause we all feel we need to die.....

Reactions: Lemons and StillWaiting
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Ain't got nobody to talk to about this.

Reactions: StillWaiting
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
You can talk here to everyone on this
I can and it's great that this place exists but lately it feels pretty pointless. I don't know, maybe I just need a hug too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lemons, Empty Smile, Jc40 and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Not really ... Sometimes all i want to do is vent everything that's on my mind but when i'm asked how i am doing and they say like how are REALLY doing and i am free te say what's on my mind all i can aswer is that i'm fine. The subject is just next to impossible to talk about face to face.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
nobody INL, I have parents but they will not understand me

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I mean i have dozens of friends who ask if im good, or offer to talk to me. But my problem is im not comfortable with talking to anyone about what i feel. I guess alot of people suffer from having people to talk to, but i do; but i struggle with not being comfortable with being open with how i feel, idk i hate putting my shit onto other people.

And most of the time, people that i know say the usual that its okay, its gonna get better, things that you wanna hear. And reassurance IMO and having these false hopes doesnt necessarily help, because sooner or later youll be right back where you are. And theyll be telling you the same exact things and its just a cycle of false hope.

TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
I have a couple of friends but at the end of the day i cant bring myself to tell them the entirety of what is going on so i just wind up feeling like im burdening them for no reason. I dont want to spread my bad energy to anyone. I contemplate telling my sister but that wouldnt end well. I just figure someone in my family should have some idea in case i do wind up pulling the plug at some point. So, I hold it inside. It must quite be jarring telling people that prefer to stay above ground, that you do not.

Reactions: NoOneKnows and pole
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019

Not saying that I am entitled to them listening to my tiring bullcrap, but why expect me to listen (and actually care) when you don't do the same for me?

My mom would care, and I tried addressing this topic but she just goes into a defensive state and panics when I want to discuss killing myself. I don't blame her though, just imagining losing someone you care about to suicide is too much to handle. I honestly feel unbearably bad for what I will put my mom through :c.
that's tough....most will not want to go there or try to refer you to a professional.....not sure what to say...you can vent and ask questions here? maybe a support group??

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I have my doctors cell phone number. I can speak openly with her without fear of being admitted.

Reactions: StillWaiting
Anjellnight

Anjellnight

Apr 29, 2019
Solo tengo a 1 persona...pero de cierta manera no le cuento todo...y aunque lo haga aun me siento sola

• Hugs
Reactions: Alchemist and Quinlor
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
It's always been hard for me to talk to people in real life. To me, it's "us verses them"....

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings and StillWaiting
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
I have a few people, but I can't really vent about suicide to the ones I care about without them taking it personally. Understandably so, but it is tiring to hear things like, "But what about me? Don't you care about me?" every time I express such desires, so I stopped expressing them. I do have my therapist, though, but even then I'm scared to vent to her about too much suicide as I fear being admitted.

Reactions: StillWaiting and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I have a few people, but I can't really vent about suicide to the ones I care about without them taking it personally. Understandably so, but it is tiring to hear things like, "But what about me? Don't you care about me?" every time I express such desires, so I stopped expressing them. I do have my therapist, though, but even then I'm scared to vent to her about too much suicide as I fear being admitted.
Especially when they throw the guilt trip at you.....

Permanent solution to a temporary problem

You're only going to hurt those you leave behind

You're being selfish

I get so damn tired of hearing those......

Reactions: StillWaiting and Donewitheverything
F

Felicità

May 1, 2019
My cats.
People will be friends utill you dish your darkness out to them.

Reactions: Rn110bg101 and StillWaiting