• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Mar 6, 2022
i don't have a kit yet but i seriously consider preparing one. i doubt that i will actually cuddle the bunnies [1] any time soon but i'm convinced i eventually will and that having everything prepared might provide some comfort.

i like simple things so i intend to go with hanging. stuff i consider adding to the kit beyond 5m rope of 1cm width:
  • cloth bag to hide my distorted face
  • small bottle of whiskey to numb the pain
  • prepared farewell letter because i mightn't be in a mood to write it then
  • prepared last will
  • water proof envelope and tape to attach it to my body below clothing
  • maybe something to grease my neck and the rope
  • maybe handcuffs
  • maybe gloves to protect my hands from birds
  • maybe a disc (50cm diameter) to attach to the rope through its center between me and where the rope is attached for keeping rates and mice away [2]
  • maybe a camping stool to kick over
what do you think? tell me about your ideas 🤔

1: chatgpt "form a sentence with three words starting with c, t, b and the first word being a verb"

2: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/519+bMCBR3L.jpg

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentcicada, lachrymost, terminalending and 5 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
- SN
- Meto
- Phytic acid
- Lorazepam
- Pregabalin
- Milk Magnesia
Waiting for handgun*

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
cuddle the bunnies😍

I have had amitriptyline for years plus benzos. Am swapping thr ami for a different cardio toxic med and ordering meto.
gonna get adult diaper and considering a body bag.

I guess I will be ctb in some bushes somewhere as don't feel right to do it in my housing. Or maybe a hotel…

cure the bacon?

Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies and lachrymost
A

Alcoholic Failure

Apr 16, 2023
I have a rope, a can of gasoline, and a chainsaw.

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
what do you think? tell me about your ideas 🤔
Poncho, sn,digital scale, water bottle,straw to drink sn water mix, measuring cup, supporting meds for sn or best i can manage anyway, whiskey, slipknot noose. All ready to go in my go bag and with me or near me at all times..

Reactions: sadstargazer231, pthnrdnojvsc and Zegers
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
  • SN
  • Meto
  • Diazepam
  • Pantoprazole
  • ibuprofen
  • Maybe Propranolol

Reactions: Zegers
Infelix-Cat

Infelix-Cat

Mar 1, 2023
I used to have one and I just had my suicide note, the sleeping pills I planed to overdose on, and razorblades so I could sh before dying since covering it up wouldn't matter anymore. I had it all hidden under my bed with a lock on the box and the key around my neck at all times. I ended up going though with it and it obviously didn't work. I didn't know sleeping pills were unreliable unfortunately.

Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies
O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
I used to have one and I just had my suicide note, the sleeping pills I planed to overdose on, and razorblades so I could sh before dying since covering it up wouldn't matter anymore. I had it all hidden under my bed with a lock on the box and the key around my neck at all times. I ended up going though with it and it obviously didn't work. I didn't know sleeping pills were unreliable unfortunately.
So sorry your plan failed. I mean, I'm glad you are here but I can't imagine how devastating it would be to wake up and realize it didn't work.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
- a rope
- SN
- meto
- pregabalin
- a few bottles of liquor

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Charcoal and grill are ready for a BBQ. :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
- antiemetic
- amitriptiline
- cimetidide
- diazepam
- midazolam

D

Deleted member 65988

SN
Meto
Propranolol
Paracetamol
Alprazolam

Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
I have pills and razor blades.

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Not planning on doing it right now, trying to recover really but it would definitely include some photos I can look at before of my loved ones and a music playlist

Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I haven't but I feel like I really should. If I lose my car I'll have to live with parents again and things could get way worse again, and i won't have the money or anything to buy stuff then.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
SN (benzo , painkillers and antiemetic)
H2S (hydrochloric acid and sulphur)
CO (charcoal briquettes)
Rope

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Very simple and basic. A rope hanging from a nail in my garage. Not even hidden. As for the place, my staircase is perfect for full suspension, anchor point included.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Rope
Portable doorway pull-up bar
Tourniquet

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
My only alternative is to jump off a bridge into the river if things get worse.

• Aww..
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
100g SN (2 x 50g bags. I'll hide one in case somehow I survive so I can try again)
Meto
Temezepam and Diazepam.

I also have quietepine but do t think I need it. I am afraid very afraid, but feel my time is coming to an end here. I need to add notes to it. Also get a will made, I plan on getting that done soon. I was always alone, outcast in life, always walked over. With the whole assisted suicide laws in uk and fact I was always loner and outcast, I suppose I will die alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa
Ico

Ico

Jun 27, 2023
A snowblower, a house generator, and a shed.

Going old-school with the CO2.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
SN 99.6% Reagent grade 🐺

(Never imagined I'd be thanking Jeff Bezos but here I am. Got my SN Prime in January of 2020 - total cost $15.70)

Distilled water - cold

Plastic straw for ease of drinking

Antiemetics (Famotidine 40 mg tablets - this antiemetic isn't included or considered to be of use with the SN method but it's what I've been prescribed for years - I feel if I ask my primary to switch to meto now, she may get suspicious)

Ondansetron 32mg total left (have been prescribed this antiemetic for years as well)

Tagamet, 800mg (optional)

Omeprazole 20mg capsules as prescribed (optional and will likely take as again, I've been prescribed this for years)

Amitriptyline 10 mg tablets, 25mg tablets, 75mg tablets - (could potentially use as both a relaxer and an antiemetic in lieu of Meto)

Sumatriptan 100mg - will likely take this the morning of, along with 2 capsules of Extra Strength Tylenol and 1 capsule of Ibuprofen to combat/prevent any massive headache or potential of falling into a cluster headache.

Klonopin 1mg tablets - I have a good surplus at this point so I'll be well sedated for the day off, and into the night.

Prazosin - 6mg lowers blood pressure and have been prescribed this for PTSD nightmares/insomnia. Sometimes I wonder about fatal Prazosin overdoses alone. Anyhow, I plan to take as I usually do.

Velcro ice pack for head - comfort item

Photos of my sweet boy, Oso 🤍🐾 - I will have his photos with me, around me when I go.

Puppy pads ie urine absorption pads which, hopefully I don't release my bladder and bowels though in the event I do, I'm lining the bed with absorption pads.

I plan to take one last nice shower before consume the SN. May smoke a joint, though not the top priority as I mentioned I've got a surplus of Klonopin.

I think that's about it - that's my "kit", my key to unlock myself from this nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Larysa
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
- SN
- Amitriptiline
- Propranolol
- Nitrogen and set
- Antiemetics
- I would like a pistol, but unfortunately I don't have one. If I had one I would be dead long ago. One bang and gone!

• Love
Reactions: UnwillingSavior and Zegers