• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

shego1217

May 15, 2024
I was wondering if people had lists of things they need or want to do before CTB like creating a will, establishing/notarizing DNR, writing a note, creating a list of all bills/accounts/passwords, cashing out bank accounts, etc. I'm just wondering if I'm missing anything? Or maybe this is dumb since I really don't care about much.

Reactions: divinemistress36, davidtorez, Ultra'sPurgat0rio and 1 other person
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
  • Write notes
  • Schedule texts
  • Write down passwords and hide somewhere safe (they're for me)
  • Adequately hide backup ctb methods
  • Sign out of accounts on all devices
  • Clear browser history on all devices
  • Put warning sign on basement door
  • Peace out!

Reactions: divinemistress36, davidtorez, DeIetedUser4739 and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yup. Just getting as many affairs in order as I can. All the normal things like a will (done), pre-paid cremation (done). Any bank accounts stay as-is and are included in will. Not leaving any notes to anyone in particular, as I don't have anyone to leave a note. Selling off some assets, which is ongoing. Going through old papers and burning unnecessary, obsolete ones. Generally, just trying to get rid of as many things as possible, but only for as long as I feel like doing it. Still dealing with a grave monument, too. Will need to write a short note to local police so that they can come and find my body.

Reactions: Forveleth, davidtorez, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
Yeahh i wanna draw a lot more. And if I die there were be a few ppl who think "damn I wonder what happened to this artist, I really liked their stuff." My drawings were the only way anyone ever noticed me at all, so a selfish part of me wants to be remembered at least for a little while by them.

Reactions: mi_ba_, davidtorez and shego1217
FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
I did, but I honestly don't even check it anymore. Most of my big-ticket items are finished, and the rest I know off the top of my head. (Plus, I abandoned some of them, like leaving a note at work.)

Reactions: shego1217 and davidtorez
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
When I read the title I thought you meant like a bucket list - which I was confused about because a lot of people here seem to have ctb as a goal.

But the things you mentioned I rather see as addition to the act itself. Maybe I will leave a note with the basics, a small goodbye, where some of my stuff is and so on. I don't know thoughas I care less and less about the world I leave behind.

Reactions: mi_ba_, Forveleth, shego1217 and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
One of the things on my list is to actually make this list…

• Yay!
Reactions: mi_ba_, divinemistress36, Forveleth and 1 other person
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Wipe my phone and send 2 letters to my closest friends with instructions for my guitar and that I want to be cremated and scattered with my sons ashes.

• Love
Reactions: mi_ba_, shego1217 and Forveleth
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm plotting some brutal revenge.

Reactions: mi_ba_