eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Self hatred can come in many forms. The most common being self sabotage because you don't feel worthy. I don't think I could live with the shame and guilt of my past even if all my other problems were some how magically fixed.

Somewhere along the line you cross a point of no return. Once you cross this point there is no hope for a normal happy life. You cannot undo what happened to you. You can't unknow what you know.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ReallyTired, Journeytoletgo and 10 others
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
Yes. I wish I could create a clone of myself just so I can beat the shit out of him. Normal hurting yourself isn't enough, I want to hurt myself from the perspective of someone else to really get my anger out. I imagine that'd be the most therapeutic thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, alotofcookiesandmilk, Celerity and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, not really. I do hate this life and being myself. However my hate is not directed towards me, but existence in general. All my problems are caused by the fact that I was born in the first place. I hate how I was forced to live. I hate the society that takes away the peaceful methods and denies us a right to die. I know I deserve better than this life. I deserve true peace which can only be found in death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, chocolatebar, demuic and 10 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
No, not really. I do hate this life and being myself. However my hate is not directed towards me, but existence in general. All my problems are caused by the fact that I was born in the first place. I hate how I was forced to live. I hate the society that takes away the peaceful methods and denies us a right to die. I know I deserve better than this life. I deserve true peace which can only be found in death.

I don't think there is anything wrong with recognizing that you were dealt a shitty hand. What is so wrong with folding? None of us chose to be born. Life was imposed on us. I don't need empty platitudes or condescending judgements. I just want death. Nothing can change my mind.

My inability all these years to ctb has only added to my suffering. It kills me knowing I am partly responsible for being in this mess. The other part being my parents for cursing me with existence in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: yive, a.uniqueusername, Journeytoletgo and 5 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Yes.
/10chars

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Not really, my problems stem more from the outside. Surely I'm not perfect by any chance, but I do not think I hold any big responsibility for how my life has gone

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, motyxia and stygal
kurisutinabestgirl

kurisutinabestgirl

Kurisu is best girl
Oct 14, 2021
Yes very much so. It's hard to really explain it all and my reasons, but my ctb not only would be my escape from this shitty world, but also a way to get rid of myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, alotofcookiesandmilk, patheticpartner and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Sure do. Hate what I've become, especially. But I do acknowledge it's not really my fault. Or at least not entirely.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, lobster salad, patheticpartner and 3 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Sure do. Hate what I've become, especially. But I do acknowledge it's not really my fault. Or at least not entirely.

Every passing day I can't ctb is another day filled with misery and torment. It is a painful realization that you are doing this to yourself. The original reasons why you want to ctb doesn't even matter after a certain point. The fact that you can't do it means adding more misery ontop of it.

Maybe that's the price to pay for an early exit. All the future pain and fear you get to avoid has to be paid upfront when you ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, a.uniqueusername, Skathon and 4 others
A

Anathema

Dec 2, 2019
I do. There's so much I would change if I could go back.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReallyTired, patheticpartner, motyxia and 1 other person
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
If the laws of time allowed it, I would go back and strangle myself with my umbilical cord to undo all the burdens I would bring.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: g0921, Journeytoletgo, Skathon and 6 others
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
no

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, motyxia and TriggerHappy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
If the laws of time allowed it, I would go back and strangle myself with my umbilical cord to undo all the burdens I would bring.

If you went back in time to kill yourself in the womb, you would have never made it into adulthood to travel back in time. Hence you will still be born without interference. The universe is too crafty to trick with our feeble minds.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay, ReallyTired, g0921 and 3 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Yes, a lot of the time I wish I was somebody else. I know none of this is my fault but that doesn't change who I am. I'm still broken as ever.

• Love
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
Yes, I hate myself for having a shitty mental health, a shitty personality and a shitty ugly face.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, lobster salad, ascetic_ and 4 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, I hate myself and living that's way I want to die

• Hugs
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Self hate like self harm is Intense :: it's confusing... I kinda like myself (personality etc) to a degree but dislike my character borne from addictive manipulation.
♡ I used to have 2do this recovery affirmation thing :: look in the mirror and say :: "if I loved myself enough I'd.... " man, was that difficult! ♧
My consequences are shared, I'm tired of dissapointing, hurting and burdening those that love me. I don't see a happy magical recovery, I'm too far gone. All my life i was told i was less-than /defective... I gues i believed em... I often wish I could erase my existence, it would improve everything for everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheEndTimes, patheticpartner, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I hate myself every day. It's hard for me to even look in the mirror.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, RazzleDazzle, patheticpartner and 2 others
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I don't hate myself. I hate parts of myself that are very negative.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay, patheticpartner and motyxia
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I don't hate myself, even though I freely admit I'm not the best person in the world & the things people say to me imply I should despise myself. I mostly hate our society and the awful animals called "humans".

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Journeytoletgo, patheticpartner and 1 other person
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Not in most moods. I usually direct my hatred outward.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and motyxia
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Yes i hate myself with passion. I used to get baffled why ex partners and friends will turn against me in the past. It is not until recently that I was able to see how toxic and negative I am. The worst part is I could never change no matter how much i try just like I cant change my autism or my severe skin disease. I even tried becoming religious and be strict about it and pray for be a better person but I became worse as a religious person. My hate now is directed towards God as he allowed me to exist in first place.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, patheticpartner and motyxia
WhisperingCave

WhisperingCave

it'll be ok (maybe)
Oct 30, 2021
I lot of the time I feel like I hate myself for having depression. But, when everything is said and done, I know most of my problems situational and I don't think I hate myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and motyxia
Thaneem

Thaneem

Oct 28, 2021
Honestly, I don't think I do. I hate the choices I've made that have brought me to where I am and I hate my physical weaknesses, but I rather like my essential nature.
For me, its more just knowing that the best days are behind me and any future I might have will only turn the already shitty present worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: jecamole, Beeper, patheticpartner and 1 other person
ascetic_

ascetic_

Metaphysically Homeless
Aug 28, 2021
I hate myself because of what I become when I'm angry.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheEndTimes, patheticpartner and motyxia
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
No. In fact, I'm making love to myself at this very moment.

asshat jerk off GIF

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay, TheHatedOne, patheticpartner and 2 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Yes, I have a lot of self hatred. Somedays, I love some of things that I do, however, I don't think I can ever love myself at all. I see myself as a mistake who never should've been born, and a weak person who can't live in this world.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Shadowplay, TheHatedOne and 2 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I sort of do.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello and TheHatedOne
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
More than anyone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello, Beeper and TheHatedOne