Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I honestly have seen enough of this life. I have lived long enough to see how horrible people can be. There is no end to the suffering in this wretched world. I can't wait to be done with it all.

Reactions: Nowako, StolenLife and pthnrdnojvsc
Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
I don't hate life. Hatred is a far too exhausting feeling for me. To tired for hatred. So life doesn' t really matter for me it only sucks ...

Reactions: Pluto and StolenLife
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I don't hate life. Hatred is a far too exhausting feeling for me. To tired for hatred. So life doesn' t really matter for me it only sucks ...
This. I am simply too exhausted to hate it, I just never fit in and I can't stand even the possibility of further suffering in this awful place.

Reactions: Shivali
M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
That is the way that I feel, I despise existing in every single way possible, I hate this cruel horrific world and I hate my existence. I cannot understand how anyone cannot hate all of this, it doesn't make much sense to me. I believe that in my case the thing that I have a true problem with is the concept of existing, being here is so unnecessary and I just think that experiencing and being aware of this world is such a pointless and painful thing, it's tedious and suffering is guaranteed which means that existing is completely undesirable.

In fact I will never not suffer as long as I'm here as I don't want to associate with existing in any way, the existence of life is the most incredibly disturbing thing that sadly gets so glorified when in fact anything that is perceived as being positive by someone only exists as a delusion to inevitably cause them to suffer more when that thing is taken away from them. I will always hate life as I don't see any benefit to just being awake at all, being tortured, slowly deteriorating from ageing and being in any kind of pain. Life is all for nothing and leads nowhere and could never be worth it for me. It's such a cruel mistake how all of this is even able to exist and it's horrific how people see it as justifiable continuing to create this cycle of harm. It's sad how delusional those who glorify life are and how they endlessly deny the harsh reality. But I do see non existence as always being the most preferable option as there is nothing so valuable about existing in order to make any kind of suffering worth it. There really is no point to staying here when instead I could already be gone, but unfortunately I'm still here as it's certainly difficult and risky to voluntarily die.

But on the subject of the title, I do believe that many people likely just pretend to be positive around others to avoid questions and I really doubt that such a thing as happiness really exists, as human beings are never satisfied. Life as a concept is focused around the fulfilment of endless needs after all, and at least to me there isn't really such a thing as peace in this world, it could never really exist and I just think that true peace could only ever lie in the absence of everything, which could only be found in death.
Dude, what the fuck? Go start a Livejournal or something. You've got 17k posts and every one I stumble across is one of these edgy teenager soliloquies.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Still trolling the suicide forum.. very pathetic and tragic indeed. You wouldn't be saying those things if you actually suffered, no wonder so many people wish to die when people like you exist. I'm just venting my valid views and feelings which make a lot of sense and as I said in the other thread if you have a problem with it, then you can just get lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wannagonow and LastFlowers
M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
The Obama gif will suffice, FC. God speed on your journey to 20k posts.