DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Your story is interesting. The spirit world can exist. There is no evidence that the spirit world does not exist. I have never seen a ghost. I have never felt contact with dead people. But all people are probably not susceptible to spirit world and ghosts.

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I personally don't believe in Ghosts or any supernatural phenomena. They don't exist!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
DeepCD

DeepCD

Oct 2, 2023
Don't believe in Ghost. But if they do exist, than Bigfoot is a Ghost for sure! šŸ™ƒ

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Asking if ghosts exist to me is like asking if god exists. There is no evidence for or against either.

I find it hilarious that people who believe in god do not believe in ghosts though, or in other religions. How could they, mere humans, possibly denounce another idea about god and ghosts as wrong. How do you know? The bible and the quran were written by humans and yet they claim it was god himself. The arrogance!

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I was just wondering if you guys here believe in ghosts or the paranormal. One of my greatest fears is becoming a ghost after I CTB. I don't want to be trapped here on Earth for eternity.

Yes i do indeed believe in ghosts, but I wdnt worry about it. I believe remaining here to haunt the earth for a certain period of time is voluntary.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I believe in ghosts and spirits that walk the earth. I've seen enough photos, one in particular of some ghost children on the roof of a house, to convince me. I also had a scary annoying poltergeist in an old house I lived in that was waking me up every night with noises. It seemed to imitate the various sounds it heard, the first time was unmistakably a cat scratching in a litter box. Only it was right outside my bedroom door and had a sound like it was being played like a recording over a speaker, very loud. Then it was doors slamming usually around 2 a.m. It would always be loud enough to wake me up.

kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
i believe in ghosts in the sense that they are residual energy. however, the child in me wishes for them to exist in a more movie like fashion as entire beings themselves.

IcarusUnderSun

IcarusUnderSun

The wax is melting.
Nov 1, 2023
I do believe in them very much so, but I think it would be heavenly to be a ghost after ctb, no socialization, no expectations, nothing to waste your time except for your own thoughts and musings, forever people watching without the fear of being seen or expected to make conversations. Just me, taking in the world around me, thinking, dreaming, and content to lay in the sunlight and sleep without having to take care of living functions.

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
He he , not sure about battery drainage, never heard about it. Our brain , apart from the sentient part , is like any computing device. The brain also gets trained (in a cognitive manner) by the data it receives from the environment and surrounding. Live with people who believe in ghosts and keep spreading supposed stories about ghosts and there you are! A trained brain with lot of "supposed" data about ghosts.

As far as regrets and doing right is concerned, we should anyways do it. Because it affects real people. Because righting a wrong is what we should do. We are gifted with that power to differentiate..many other species can't.

And if you still want to believe in an after life , please train the brain to believe in a life where you find fulfillment, happiness, and eternal bliss..not some ghostly stuff..šŸ™‚.
Thanks lol, I've unironically always thought of myself as a computer. I subconsciously refer to my memories and experiences as data sometimes. When I don't know how to do something or if I don't think something is right I get annoyed that I don't "have enough data to compare what I'm seeing to". I'll try to train my mind to look for a life full of happiness. Thanks.

Reactions: doneforlife
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
It's not a case of belief. They simply don't exist lol. If ghosts exist, then every person that ever died, has a ghost, along with my pet goldfish. It's nonsense.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I was just wondering if you guys here believe in ghosts or the paranormal. One of my greatest fears is becoming a ghost after I CTB. I don't want to be trapped here on Earth for eternity.

I believe in ghosts because I saw one as a young kid. There was a shadow on the wall, an adult male's shadow. The only one in the house matching that description was my Dad, and he was dead in the backyard. Both my Dad and Mom had been shot in the head. My brother was injured but survived. To this day I believe that shadow was my Dad saying goodbye. I called out to it, but it just disappeared.

Has anyone else here seen a ghost? I'd appreciate it if I could hear your stories. I'm curious.
Honestly I think that it would be pretty cool to be a ghost. I'd love to haunt people. Between reincarnation and becoming a ghost I'd choose being a ghost. I'd hate to have to live life again.
I used to be such a strong believer in the supernatural and ghosts because of experiences I've had, but after an incident involving severe psychosis a few years ago, I realised all of my issues were indeed my mental illness.

I still, though, somewhat believe a little bit in supernatural things? Like, I can see auras on people. The colours, and the feelings. And I can sense when something bad is around.

I lost a relative a few years ago (related to that psychosis moment) and everyone felt his spirit was in the house and felt safe, but I felt it wasn't him at all. It felt evil. My dog certainly felt it. I dunno, maybe because I see the bad in everything I'm even seeing it in ghosts, heh.
I think I was "happier" (still miserable, but innocent) when I believed in ghosts and the supernatural though. On one hand, I want a little bit of an afterlife so that I can see what people are doing, because the darkness terrifies me.

I used to believe that ghosts were just manifestations of us from other timelines, but that's a can of worms I won't get into here.

I guess I'm mixed on it. I don't anymore, but I want to, but I know there's nothing there. It's just my mental illness.
How did you become able to see auras? I've always wanted to see them, I tried training myself to see them but I never got it to work. Do you have any tips and tricks for seeing auras?

What do you want mean by "manifestations of us from other timelines"? This sounds interesting, I'd love to hear more about this. Do you mean like manifestations of us from parallel universes/alternate realities? But how would the us from those other realities even get here?

Last edited:
Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
I was agnostic until june this year when I had a dream about a spiritual figure I never heard of who gave me a ball of energy in my dream. I was 3 days asleep because of an issue and after finally sleeping I had this dream. I searched about it and couldn't find anywhere about something similar, it was a very vivid dream, then I talked to my sister and she said: oh there's this dude that has this energy thing, I searched up and yes, that was it. I thought I was going schizo. I did the meditation of this spiritual figure and after 15 minutes I started seeing a lot of stuff in my imagination. Then I saw the same thing I saw in the meditation on another video about the dude. So yeah... I kinda accepted it by now. My skeptic side pushes me to believe it's all in my head, but then some other "coincidence" happens and I'm like: no way... it's real. I had really strange stuff happening around CTB too.