DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
No man fits into society. Our bodies have not changed much since the stone age. Our bodies are not made for long working days, sitting still and punctuality. We are domesticated animals who belong in nature.

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, sserafim, venin.n and 1 other person
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I really can't connect with society, but I don't hate everything about it, just the most part. I'm torn between wanting to fit in and live in a city, and have a social life, and wanting to go as far away as possible from people, and live in the countryside. Still, i'm just fantasizing since I won't be able to do any of these things.

Reactions: sserafim and venin.n
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
No, I don't.

Opinion on it? I think "Slave To The Wage" by Placebo summed it up for me a long time ago.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and venin.n
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I don't fit into modern society. it's very perverted. This is especially true for women.
I don't understand why people get into relationships if they plan to cheat. I don't understand why people offer friendship, related relationships, if they are going to lie and betray.
There are a lot of zoomers doing drugs these days. And all the problems arising from this.
At the end of 2018 - 2019 I found out that there are 13-year-olds who are already on drugs and are sexually active. Which would have been crazy 20 years ago.

Reactions: sserafim
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I really can't connect with society, but I don't hate everything about it, just the most part. I'm torn between wanting to fit in and live in a city, and have a social life, and wanting to go as far away as possible from people, and live in the countryside. Still, i'm just fantasizing since I won't be able to do any of these things.
That's where I kind of am..
I don't fit into modern society. it's very perverted. This is especially true for women.
I don't understand why people get into relationships if they plan to cheat. I don't understand why people offer friendship, related relationships, if they are going to lie and betray.
There are a lot of zoomers doing drugs these days. And all the problems arising from this.
At the end of 2018 - 2019 I found out that there are 13-year-olds who are already on drugs and are sexually active. Which would have been crazy 20 years ago.
Yup. It's shallow and rotten deep down. But hidden from sight

sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
No, and I am tired of trying to, so I just gave up.

Reactions: sserafim and tiger b
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't fit in at all. I'm a very clear outlier unfortunately

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Honestly, I hate modern society. I hate the fact that we have to work for and earn our livings. I hate the fact that it costs money to exist on this terrible planet. We're all just slaves to capitalism and the capitalist system/machine. I don't fit into modern society due to neurodivergence, and honestly I don't think I want to. I hate the idea of conforming and being yet another capitalist wageslave. I also hate how materialistic and shallow society is. I hate consumer culture and consumerism. I hate how we're expected to be wageslaves/worker bees and consumers. I hate how everything is about money and profit.

Last edited:
Reactions: sensenmann
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I hate it, all these pointless norms and standards and rules. Give me chaos, give me creativity, give me insanity. I don't fit in, my thought process, opinions, and hate for working condemns me to never be able to be a part of society. I don't want to be a part of this miserable clown show either. Humans are often disgusting, I've no faith left for them. Don't want to work, because I'll never get the job I want, especially now the AI are taking a lot of jobs.I hope society collapases soon, or a worldwide revolution would be fun, that's never happened before. I think?

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I realize the trauma biases me to some extent but I think it's shit.

Too materialistic, shallow and misleading.

+ if you have mental health issues you're kinda screwed
I guess I fit ok into modern society. I got a lot of modern tech knowledge and I worked within that field for a long time, but I'm actually really technophobic, I keep that to myself and my closest friends. I wish I could throw away my smartphone and go back to having a «dumbphone/an old nokia» again and that I could just live that way most of society did in the 1900s. Not a fan of modern stuff in general I guess, but I don't let it show for the most part.

W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
Nobody fits into modern society. It is what you make of it which is why I think suicidal ideation is probably a disease of some sort.
Have you been hurt by people a lot? I find it way worse that people are nice to me and I hate them for it.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I hate it, all these pointless norms and standards and rules. Give me chaos, give me creativity, give me insanity. I don't fit in, my thought process, opinions, and hate for working condemns me to never be able to be a part of society. I don't want to be a part of this miserable clown show either. Humans are often disgusting, I've no faith left for them. Don't want to work, because I'll never get the job I want, especially now the AI are taking a lot of jobs.I hope society collapases soon, or a worldwide revolution would be fun, that's never happened before. I think?
Same, I wish society would collapse as well. I also wish that there could be a revolution.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
My honest thoughts? Modern society is a scam and the world ending meteor needs to just get here already and put this planet out of it's misery.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My honest thoughts? Modern society is a scam and the world ending meteor needs to just get here already and put this planet out of it's misery.
Literally