• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like I have, I've been trapped here for such a long time. The option to die in peace in a guaranteed way really needs to be there, I find it extreme cruelty how people cannot just have the option to easily die in a peaceful way. To have the ability to exist truly is just an punishment imposed by those who were selfish enough to procreate into this hellish world, in my case more than anything I wish I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me.

It's just so tragic how there's all this unnecessary suffering as a result of the abomination that is existence, I find it tragic how life even exists at all, being conscious and aware is a curse to me. I really wish there's the option to just peacefully fall into an eternal sleep. It'd solve everything and bring peace from the futile and torturous burden that is having the ability to exist, I'm tired of suffering in this cruel, meaningless existence, it terrifies me how this could potentially continue for decades.
Only the eternal absence of existence is desirable to me, I see no value in existing as a conscious being who is capable of suffering so extremely, I don't see any point to suffering so unnecessarily when there are no disadvantages to being permanently unaware.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Wait is long time. It can sometimes be that you don't know what to expect from life.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
leaving school with no GCSEs
getting dumped at 18 after a 2 and half year relationship broke my heart I never recovered not had a relationship for 20 years
going to jail for something I didn't do for 2 months when I was 18 had my 19th birthday in prison
getting diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 18
dislocated my shoulder when I was 18 never did go to the hospital it's dislocated 10 times so far
my teeth started to decay at 19 my parents never took me to the dentist, and I found out in jail that I had 22 cavities in my teeth
taking a paracetamol overdose in my early 20s led to a damaged stomach lining, i have to drink milk all the time to settle my stomach
at age 30 I got tinnitus and a brain injury from prolonged headphone use
8 long years with a debilitating brain injury

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
leaving school with no GCSEs
getting dumped at 18 after a 2 and half year relationship broke my heart I never recovered not had a relationship for 20 years
going to jail for something I didn't do for 2 months when I was 18 had my 19th birthday in prison
getting diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 18
dislocated my shoulder when I was 18 never did go to the hospital it's dislocated 10 times so far
my teeth started to decay at 19 my parents never took me to the dentist, and I found out in jail that I had 22 cavities in my teeth
taking a paracetamol overdose in my early 20s led to a damaged stomach lining, i have to drink milk all the time to settle my stomach
at age 30 I got tinnitus and a brain injury from prolonged headphone use
8 long years with a debilitating brain injury
Brain injuries are hell

Reactions: Darkover
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Sometimes it seems to me that I have not suffered enough and must earn the right to leave this world.

• Wow
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Wdym? Life itself is suffering. You've already suffered by being alive
Yeah, you're right. I mean that while I have had traumatic events in my life, they are nothing compared to what many here have gone through.

• Informative
Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Yes, I have been here too long and I should have done it a long time ago. I think I have already died on the inside.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, I have been here too long and I should have done it a long time ago. I think I have already died on the inside.
"Most people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75."
Yeah, you're right. I mean that while I have had traumatic events in my life, they are nothing compared to what many here have gone through.
Just because other people have suffered "more" doesn't mean that your suffering is invalid. Your suffering is valid too

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I feel like I suffered even before I was born because of the kind of parents that conceived me. I was an accident and born to a father that never wanted me in the first place. So I feel like my existence in the first place is nothing but a burden and a nuisance to others.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yes I've suffered for a long time, I'm sorry for your suffering.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Depression for 25+ years and counting. I'm so done.

iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
I think, in a way, I've suffered my whole life