• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you feel like you bring shame to your family/friends ?

• Yes ✅

• No ⭕

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
For me the answer is Yes .
- In and out of NEETdom while others are surging ahead in their career
- Host of illnesses while others are healthy.
- Low earnings while others are doing well .

Do some of you feel the same way ?

NOTE : The question is NOT whether your family thinks of you as someone who brings them shame. It's whether YOU think you bring shame to family/friends .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can find previous polls here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/meltingbrain-all-polls.123887/
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
I make a decent wage. They don't know about my mental health problems, to them i seem healthy. I dont want to disclose my career here. They never said i let them down, sometimes they were dissapontied other times they were proud of me.

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
Half of them are ashamed of me, and they have every right to be.

Half of them are an embarrassment, and I'm ashamed of them.

Ultimately, no matter who I associate with, there are negative feelings that I have to confront in the process, and it's really overwhelming.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Ive always felt like the family disappointment and loser even if they would never admit it. Both of my younger siblings have achieved so much more than me to the point that I just feel like it would of been better if I was never in the picture.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah I feel like I bring shame to them but honestly I don't care

• Aww..
Reactions: MeltingBrain
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
My extended family is too distant for me to be familiar with them, but my mother has preached to me about how useless and hopeless all my cousins are, and how I'm the last hope of this family.