• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
My older sister is the only family I have, I visit her all the time. I want to spend as much time with her as possible before I go. I guess it's my way of saying goodbye, hopefully it will hurt her less this way.
Good thinking :)

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kirakishou
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Normally I would, but my family doesn't even talk to me, only one brother, but he would get over it...

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777
B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
Yes, incredible guilt, due to my mom. The only thing keeping me back. I have no siblings, and my dads gone, so she has no one else, really. It's devastating to think about

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lady_godiva and 3 others
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
I hope they feel terrible but they won't because one is mentally ill and is barely human and the other is a massive narcissist that brought me into this world for selfish reasons.

Reactions: therhydler and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Yes I'm devastated as I know they will be devastated but no one could endure this brain torture forever. I know they would be devastated if they could feel what's happened
God fucking damnit. I'm so fucking sorry @Wantingpeace and I'm almost certain you're gone but your soul deserves rest, I wish there was a heaven just for you. Beautiful angel, I know how you felt, I know how you were destroyed, confused, afraid, being tortured with no end. My heart is broken. I wish I could've talked to you before you left us. The world lost such a beautiful soul. I share this same fate. </3

Last edited:
Reactions: therhydler, Eren and goxua
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Not at all, honestly

Reactions: therhydler, Eren and mattwitt