• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Inertia

May 24, 2018
I have felt very broken in the past. I have worked hard to heal much of that. The most pervasive feeling is one of being tired. Tired of fighting endless cycles of depression. Tired of dragging my ass to jobs that leave me stuck with my thoughts all day, just to keep a roof over my head. Tired of feeling empty. Tired of trying to be a loving and responsible spouse, not because my wife is difficult--she's not--but because she is a truly wonderful, loving, compassionate woman who deserves that from me but I don't have the fuel left in the tank for myself, nevermind another person. I'm tired of everything feeling so effing hard.

wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Yes.
It took 10 years of steady decline, and continuos circumstances that were way beyond my control.
I fought all my life, I never was a quitter, but now my batteries are empty.
I can't go on any more, I am too exhausted.
Too much shit has happened.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Yes.
It took 10 years of steady decline, and continuos circumstances that were way beyond my control.
I fought all my life, I never was a quitter, but now my batteries are empty.
I can't go on any more, I am too exhausted.
Too much shit has happened.
I understand my friend

Reactions: lv-gras
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Yes. I'm so tired. Physically, emotionally, everything. It's constant, as is the pain. The tears flow multiple times per day. I am broken.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I am broken, beyond repair. After everything that happened and is happening, all I want is peace. A peace that no one can take from me.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
I mean literally broken. I literally feel I have shards of glass inside me which never will be repaired.

After looking at my dreams and being conscient of reality, I decided to get rid of my dreams and goals. The path is too long, the reward was extremely decompensated in comparison. Motivation is a coffin and each goal adds another nail.

Broken means irreparable, when you finally lost all hope definitely. And it's by far better than living on a lie of fake promises. Let's be honest and accept toxic comments and encouragement are harming once at all.

Ignorance creates an unreal happiness, you think your life is good simply ignoring your problems, faking you are happy with yourself and your life, force yourself to put a fake smile pretending to believe you should be happy of being here. Problems will ever be here even if you don't notice them. That actitude is harmful for you and for everyone who is fooled with your lies.

Feeling broken as I said will make me free.

Personally do you feel broken or you would keep going?
i'm pretty sure most people here feel broken in some way

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Oh, completely. Like a smashed machine that doesn't function correctly anymore, just grinds against itself and fails to produce what it should have.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
On the contrary. I feel more reintegrated every day. Well, not literally. There are setbacks of course but generally it becomes better for me. I'm getting more familiar my values and preferences in life, with chosen method. I feel like I'm constantly improving and slowly but steadily heading towards my goal. I draw better, articulate my thoughts and feelings better, expand my vocabulary every day, recalling more dreams... Less suffering, more contentment.