• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
I have been thinking this for a while. If perception of time only exists because of our consciousness doesn't that mean that mean that once we die an unknown amount of time passes and we suddenly gain consciousness because of the circumstances that led up to the formation of said consciousness. All of our memories, our relations. We forget everything about humanity. Maybe we become a bug or any other creature. Life is endless, but we don't remember it? Is death just a gap in life? Is this our destiny that we will relive forever and ever?

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, fleetingnight and kyhoti
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
I might not understand your exact situation, but I kind of get it. I believe in reincarnation to some extent and strongly believe in some sort of afterlife. Despite my beliefs, I sometimes wish that there will just be nothing at all. I wish there was a way to find out without dying.

Reactions: GoatHerder, kyhoti and TransientEternal
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Contemplating eternity is pretty much impossible for our meat minds. We just lack the hardware and software. My faith informs me that I get one try, then I move outside of time, either with God in eternity, or willfully without God for eternity. Heavy duty stuff.

Reactions: GoatHerder and TransientEternal
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
All I want is for the pain and suffering to end.

Reactions: GoatHerder, TransientEternal and ToMoveOn
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Question:
What is the official church teaching on what happens after our earthly bodies die: Are we "dead" until Judgment Day or do we immediately go to heaven, hell, or purgatory?

Answer:
Although physical human bodies die, human souls never die. The Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches that every spiritual soul "is immortal: It does not perish when it separates from the body at death, and it will be reunited with the body at the final Resurrection" (CCC 366).

So at the moment of death, the soul separates from the body, is judged immediately, and enters either heaven (immediately or through purgatory) or hell.

Each man receives his eternal retribution in his immortal soul at the very moment of his death, in a particular judgment that refers his life to Christ: either entrance into the blessedness of heaven—through a purification or immediately—or immediate and everlasting damnation. (CCC 1022)

I'm going to Catholic heaven! 💃

Reactions: TransientEternal
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Reincarnation is a concept that arises when we believe in the existence of a soul.If science was wrong,we wouldn't have life-altering medications for terminal illnesses.Soul was a concept that existed when tuberculosis was incurable.People died of flu and cholera.

Our brain is the reason humans are humans.Once the brain dies we die.That's the end of it.

I don't want a reincarnation.I don't want to be born in a worst situation or place. I just want to be non-existence and rest for good.

Reactions: TransientEternal