Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
You have those dark deep thoughts that just creep up into your brain?

Those tears that start for no obvious reason?

The sadness that starts at the pit of your stomach and engulfs your entire inner being?

The demons that crawl out from the darkness, tormenting, and haunting you?

Welcome to my world.
Don't mind me people, I been drinking.

Attachments

• 4-demons-1.jpg
    4-demons-1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: psp3000, Lookingtoflyfree, sserafim and 4 others
return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
I haven't gotten that feeling in a while, but I have felt before that a child inside of me just wants to burst out into tears. Like all he really wanted was love, to be heard and understood, and not seen as some abnormality.

I have gotten that sick feeling in my stomach too. Sometimes if I talk to someone in person I'll realize out of nowhere that I've talked too much and I'll just feel regret for what I've done.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
yeah, i zone out randomly a lot. i just forget what i was doing or what evers happening and stare at nothing and feel just emptiness and despair overwhelm me for a while. its like my brain shuts down and my mind and body fills with sadness and i cant move. if someones around at the time and they ask if im ok all i can muster is a 'hm' in response. its kind of nice in a way bc my brain stops racing and its all just calm sadness.

• Love
Reactions: Silent Raindrops
mirroredmind

mirroredmind

Nov 9, 2023
when i have the urge to ctb i stand in one spot and look at the ground for around ~15 min even tho i am immersed in deep and dark thoughts i manage to calm down

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
Yes, I can relate. I'm sorry you're going through those dark feelings :(

• Love
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I think any time I have depersonalization/dissociation episodes, it becomes far too unbearable to distract. It's impossible to distract, since there is literally no way to even get to me in the first place anymore. So I just sit motionless, not being able to do anything. It's far worse than anything else I feel. I also often just zone out, so I can imagine myself in a better world, where I somehow managed to not succumb and instead was able to achieve things in life. Idk, maybe one day I'll zone out for long enough to die, without even realizing it.

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I wonder why I had to be born as a human in this lifetime when I could've been a cat. Cats have such nice lives. In my opinion, they've won at life. They don't have to do anything, they can just sit there and look cute and pretend to like their owners. They don't have to work for a living just to survive. They don't have to pay to exist on this planet. It's not fair that I had to be human…

Last edited:
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I get that quite a bit but can't really explain why, maybe it's just a form of disassociation which allows me to leave life for at least a moment.

Reactions: sserafim
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
You have those dark deep thoughts that just creep up into your brain?

Those tears that start for no obvious reason?

The sadness that starts at the pit of your stomach and engulfs your entire inner being?

The demons that crawl out from the darkness, tormenting, and haunting you?

Welcome to my world.
Don't mind me people, I been drinking.
My buddy had a stroke and after that that motherfucker would just start crying for no reason. I'd ask him what the fuck? He said he didn't know why it just happened.