coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Like sometimes i feel my life has just been kinda idk boring. like nothing particularly bad has happened to me, school was difficult with like autism and adhd that the school wasnt fit to manage (despite their insistence otherwise) and a few bad things here and there but nothing serious, but also like ive never really had proper friends or dated anyone or had experiences that like most people would have, or not in the same way atleast. idk. my life just feels so like grey.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Forever Sleep, Ethel and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, whilst my life isn't the worst possible life ever, my life is definitely bad enough to where anybody would be suicidal if they were to live like me

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and heavyeyes
Ethel

Ethel

Just playing
Sep 10, 2024
I have a life like that,I experienced severe bullying when I was at middle school, after that,nothing worth killing myself over it,just a few setbacks but nothing major,sometimes reading about people's life on SS makes me feel like my life should be good and happy since I don't have problem like the others,but I don't feel this way,even happy,I feel nothing at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've had very bad things happen but I've known others go through similar things and turn out ok. I don't think you can compare yourself to others justly. No one really knows what another person's life has been like. Or, what it's like to be them.

All of this is just another way of punishing yourself. I don't tend to do that to myself. Obviously, I feel terrible for people who have had life much worse than I have but, it doesn't make me feel guilty for feeling as I do. It doesn't make me feel obliged to be grateful either.

I just think it's pretty monstrous that any of us got exposed to all this risk. So, I can feel sorry for them for the same reasons I feel sorry for me- we got landed with a mortal life full of these kinds of possibilities.

But sure- right at this moment, life isn't terrible and it isn't good. It's just treading water for me at the moment. I suppose there though- you need to decide. Do you want to make your life better than it is? In which case, you need to pursue how you might do that. That's definitely one thing I strongly believe in- everything in life takes effort. You don't complain about not winning the lottery if you didn't buy a ticket. 'Great' things in life don't just necessarily happen for people (unless they are extremely lucky.) More probable is that they saw something they wanted, pursued it and, were lucky enough to get it. Things like genes, health, wealth, circumstances are certainly a factor but, not always. Rags to riches stories exist too.

solblaze

solblaze

Lost
Sep 20, 2023
My life from the outside looks like it would be great, but living it, and dealing with the loneliness and physical pain I experience daily from past injuries? I can't keep doing it. It's just working up the nerve, and overcoming the fears to put my plan into action.