The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
My neural network seems to be auditorily experiencing "In Verruf - HATE podcast 293", and being high on a combination of the depressant called alcohol, the stimulant-depressant called nicotine, and the stimulant called caffeine. I feel like there's a harmonious symphony of conscious awareness that I've attained.

I wonder, how unique of a form of the delusion manifesting as the self am I? Although it doesn't really matter.

I give thanks and blessings to my family for being open to, and accepting of my anti-life, anarchist philosophy, and please know that I'm here for all of you as a friend and a lover (in a non-sexual sense), and a listener if you want to conversate about anything.

I'm thankful to the Metafractal for allowing this form of delusion in its infinity. I hold my death in the regard it deserves to be held in: the freeing milestone at the end of my illusory existence. Please share your stories in the replies and know that I'm ready to receive them without rushing to any moral judgements.

I wish all of you the attainment of the subjective concept which you assign intrinsic value to.

• Hugs
Reactions: onewho, sserafim and アホペンギン
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've never tried nicotine so I wouldn't know…

Reactions: The Burning Fool
L

Ligand

Sep 14, 2023
Not even close. A nice nicotine buzz or being a little drunk with some friends is a lot of fun, but it is nowhere near what I or what most people would call the "ideal state of awareness." Honestly, the closest most people get to being "ideally aware" is the state of mind you get after a good run or working out. But even this state isn't nearly as good as the types off awareness you can cultivate after years of a steady meditation practice.

That being said, who doesn't feel like being in love is a pretty ideal state of awareness? It's cloudy as fuck but it sure feels nice haha. It also makes everything else feel much more ideal and manageable. The state of mind achieved from being in love is so nice that I would bet at least 50% of the people on the website are at least partially here because they fell out of love in one way or another.

In short, there's no "ideal state of awareness," but I can think of plenty of states I'd rather be in than buzzed off a cig haha.

Reactions: The Burning Fool
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm not recommending it. This post was more about the ravings of a madman.
Lol I know, I'm just saying 😂 for me, the ideal state of awareness would be death. I would love to not be aware. That being said I do love caffeine tho. I drink like 5+ cups of coffee a day. I would love to go out with caffeine, but they banned the sale of pure caffeine powder here…too bad for me
Not even close. A nice nicotine buzz or being a little drunk with some friends is a lot of fun, but it is nowhere near what I or what most people would call the "ideal state of awareness." Honestly, the closest most people get to being "ideally aware" is the state of mind you get after a good run or working out. But even this state isn't nearly as good as the types off awareness you can cultivate after years of a steady meditation practice.

That being said, who doesn't feel like being in love is a pretty ideal state of awareness? It's cloudy as fuck but it sure feels nice haha. It also makes everything else feel much more ideal and manageable. The state of mind achieved from being in love is so nice that I would bet at least 50% of the people on the website are at least partially here because they fell out of love in one way or another.

In short, there's no "ideal state of awareness," but I can think of plenty of states I'd rather be in than buzzed off a cig haha.
I know I'm in the minority here but I've actually never been in love, I don't even know if I have the capacity to feel romantic love. I'm (most probably) aroace…

Last edited:
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023

I respect that you believe you have better methods, and I'm sure you didn't mean to invalidate my experience. I intentionally wrote "I feel like" I've attained that state, because feeling something and that thing actually being true are radically different. And just to put that out there, I was drunk as a skunk at the time of my raving. Anyway, thanks for the recommendations on how to improve, I agree. I can't promise that I'll work towards those goals though. I'm too sick for that.
Lol I know, I'm just saying 😂 for me, the ideal state of awareness would be death. I would love to not be aware. That being said I do love caffeine tho. I drink like 5+ cups of coffee a day. I would love to go out with caffeine, but they banned the sale of caffeine powder here…too bad for me
ODing stimulants so hard is extremely unpleasant though. I wanna go out ODing alcohol, I imagine that would be quite peaceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
L

Ligand

Sep 14, 2023
Lol I know, I'm just saying 😂 for me, the ideal state of awareness would be death. I would love to not be aware. That being said I do love caffeine tho. I drink like 5+ cups of coffee a day. I would love to go out with caffeine, but they banned the sale of pure caffeine powder here…too bad for me

I know I'm in the minority here but I've actually never been in love, I don't even know if I have the capacity to feel romantic love. I'm (most probably) aroace…
I enjoy a nice cup of coffee but I was not blessed with a large bladder lol. I had to cut out caffeine entirely RIP.
When you fall in love, you'll know.
I respect that you believe you have better methods, and I'm sure you didn't mean to invalidate my experience. I intentionally wrote "I feel like" I've attained that state, because feeling something and that thing actually being true are radically different. And just to put that out there, I was drunk as a skunk at the time of my raving. Anyway, thanks for the recommendations on how to improve, I agree. I can't promise that I'll work towards those goals though. I'm too sick for that.
Different strokes for different folks brother. I was mainly talking from past experience there; I'm a sick guy too (chronic illnesses). It's why I post on this forum. I doubt many people that good get exercise and have a loving relationship would post on a suicide forum lmao

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

ODing stimulants so hard is extremely unpleasant though. I wanna go out ODing alcohol, I imagine that would be quite peaceful.
Yeah, I heard stimulants aren't usually used to OD. People prefer to use depressants instead. I wonder why this is the case…too bad the only drugs I have access to are stimulants. I only have my adhd meds which I don't even take anymore. Lol