• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I just read on a psychology website that its quite common for people who experience extreme psychological distress and suffering to fantasize about killing. These thoughts can also occur when someone feels powerlessness and hopelessness. Since these factors apply to most (if not all) of us I assumed I'm not the only one here who fantasizes about killing.

Firstly there is my neighbour who listens to shitty music with loud bass all the time. This is not something new though and probably not uncommon among normies too. These days, as I see and experience more suffering, I tend to fantasize more and more about putting people with severe incurable illnesses and disabilities out of their misery.

drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
It's probably quite common and if you go back enough years people killed each other over territorial disputes or other simple things. We're all violent animals and have that inside of us. But these days you get locked away so it's not worth it.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm isolating myself but when I was in school I fantasized about killing everyone but not really actually killing them with my hands more like having the power to press a button and everyone around me would die.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Firstly there is my neighbour who listens to shitty music with loud bass all the time. This is not something new though and probably not uncommon among normies too. These days, as I see and experience more suffering, I tend to fantasize more and more about putting people with severe incurable illnesses and disabilities out of their misery.
I'm chronically ill, please put me out of my misery lol.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I would shoot someone,
If I have access to an ar15.

I would like to walk into some Chinese immigration con-artists office building and gun them down, considering they scammed me.

would also travel to China, haunt down those who bullied me when I was young and torture them with a set of smaller knives if I'm in a position to track them and if I have the resources to abduct them into a mini van then transport them into an abandoned basement.

Sometimes when you are suicidal and had bad experiences all u want is revenge. After all, you are not afraid of dying in the process.

If I had the resources, they'd be dead by now.

Last edited:
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I am too :(. In all honesty, if I had a son or daughter who had to go through something like this with no hope (0) for recovery and asked me this I would do it for them and even go to prison for it.
Same. It's inhumane to expect people to suffer for a lifetime. I wouldn't let an animal suffer like this but in our society it's seemingly perfectly fine to let people soak in misery and pain for decades.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Yes, I always fantasized about it in the past.
Now my time is near, I just think about ctb though.

Mostly people who wronged and abused me at some point in life - for a long time I wished I could have turned back time and killed them instead of them hurting me.

And just out of morbid curiosity I would have liked to kill someone because it's something one does not get to experience in this day and age (maybe someone who wanted to die).

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Used to fantasize about it a lot. Not so much lately.
I would shoot someone,
If I have access to an ar15.

I would like to walk into some Chinese immigration con-artists office building and gun them down, considering they scammed me.

would also travel to China, haunt down those who bullied me when I was young and torture them with a set of smaller knives if I'm in a position to track them and if I have the resources to abduct them into a mini van then transport them into an abandoned basement.

Sometimes when you are suicidal and had bad experiences all u want is revenge. After all, you are not afraid of dying in the process.

If I had the resources, they'd be dead by now.
I definitely don't wanna be on your bad side.

Last edited:
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Đśost of the time, but all the time i think on how to avoid the problem in first place, instead of solving it afterwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Yes I used to. I once met someone extremely narcissistic. I quickly understood it was best to remove myself from the situation and never speak to that person again. But what pisses me off is knowing they will never change and keep treating everyone like shit. He's the kind of sadistic person who gets close to those who are already suffering to make their life even more miserable. I would never kill that person but I feel he doesn't deserve to live. The world would certainly be better off without people like him.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I would like to add, that for MOST people, the fantasy of something is exactly that: a fantasy. Not something that they would ever actually indulge or even be capable of. It's a form of magical thinking that acts as a psychological release valve.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I would like to add, that for MOST people, the fantasy of something is exactly that: a fantasy. Not something that they would ever actually indulge or even be capable of. It's a form of magical thinking that acts as a psychological release valve.
Yup, or it's just another intrusive thought. We all get them

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
PNKPNDA

PNKPNDA

Mar 8, 2020
i think about this quite a bit tbh it is quite worrying lol not just others but myself I just feel so much anger

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I tend to direct all my anger inward, but I have when people have tried hurt my family.

Reactions: Mentalmick
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
In recent months I've had thoughts of killing my mom and brother before I kill myself. I don't know if it would be deserved but I'm really annoyed with their unhelpfulness towards me and their thinking on most things that it's my problem. Should it come time for me to ctb I probably wouldn't but there's a small chance I would.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I sometimes still fantasize about killing my father even though he's dead

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?