VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I just read on a psychology website that its quite common for people who experience extreme psychological distress and suffering to fantasize about killing. These thoughts can also occur when someone feels powerlessness and hopelessness. Since these factors apply to most (if not all) of us I assumed I'm not the only one here who fantasizes about killing.

Firstly there is my neighbour who listens to shitty music with loud bass all the time. This is not something new though and probably not uncommon among normies too. These days, as I see and experience more suffering, I tend to fantasize more and more about putting people with severe incurable illnesses and disabilities out of their misery.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CoolGuy9, grungeCat, justletmedieplease and 6 others
drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
It's probably quite common and if you go back enough years people killed each other over territorial disputes or other simple things. We're all violent animals and have that inside of us. But these days you get locked away so it's not worth it.

• Love
Reactions: DisillusionedDragon, LastFlowers, Arrow and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm isolating myself but when I was in school I fantasized about killing everyone but not really actually killing them with my hands more like having the power to press a button and everyone around me would die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arrow, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Isadeth and 3 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not really, only fantasies about me dying or killing my self but not others, at least I don't recall any of those thoughts

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, KleinerWolf and LooksAtMoonDog
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
These days only myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, KleinerWolf and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Firstly there is my neighbour who listens to shitty music with loud bass all the time. This is not something new though and probably not uncommon among normies too. These days, as I see and experience more suffering, I tend to fantasize more and more about putting people with severe incurable illnesses and disabilities out of their misery.
I'm chronically ill, please put me out of my misery lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, VisionsOfHell, stygal and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I would shoot someone,
If I have access to an ar15.

I would like to walk into some Chinese immigration con-artists office building and gun them down, considering they scammed me.

would also travel to China, haunt down those who bullied me when I was young and torture them with a set of smaller knives if I'm in a position to track them and if I have the resources to abduct them into a mini van then transport them into an abandoned basement.

Sometimes when you are suicidal and had bad experiences all u want is revenge. After all, you are not afraid of dying in the process.

If I had the resources, they'd be dead by now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., lobster salad, Mendex and 8 others
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I'm chronically ill, please put me out of my misery lol.
I am too :(. In all honesty, if I had a son or daughter who had to go through something like this with no hope (0) for recovery and asked me this I would do it for them and even go to prison for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, stygal, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I am too :(. In all honesty, if I had a son or daughter who had to go through something like this with no hope (0) for recovery and asked me this I would do it for them and even go to prison for it.
Same. It's inhumane to expect people to suffer for a lifetime. I wouldn't let an animal suffer like this but in our society it's seemingly perfectly fine to let people soak in misery and pain for decades.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leiden, sadworld, VisionsOfHell and 2 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Yes, I always fantasized about it in the past.
Now my time is near, I just think about ctb though.

Mostly people who wronged and abused me at some point in life - for a long time I wished I could have turned back time and killed them instead of them hurting me.

And just out of morbid curiosity I would have liked to kill someone because it's something one does not get to experience in this day and age (maybe someone who wanted to die).

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, VisionsOfHell and KleinerWolf
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Only myself

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, stygal, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Used to fantasize about it a lot. Not so much lately.
I would shoot someone,
If I have access to an ar15.

I would like to walk into some Chinese immigration con-artists office building and gun them down, considering they scammed me.

would also travel to China, haunt down those who bullied me when I was young and torture them with a set of smaller knives if I'm in a position to track them and if I have the resources to abduct them into a mini van then transport them into an abandoned basement.

Sometimes when you are suicidal and had bad experiences all u want is revenge. After all, you are not afraid of dying in the process.

If I had the resources, they'd be dead by now.
I definitely don't wanna be on your bad side.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and KleinerWolf
Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
Yes, but only in a context of self-defense.

I fantasize more about destroying things, like burning down a building of some government agency (especially the one I work at), things like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: poisonedminds, sadworld, stygal and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I wrote "not so much LATELY". :tongue:
It's okay, next time. Lol.

"You have problem?
I come with you!"
*said with a straight-face and russian accent*

Reactions: sadworld and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Мost of the time, but all the time i think on how to avoid the problem in first place, instead of solving it afterwards.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No, only myself.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gromit-CTB, sadworld and KleinerWolf
Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Yes I used to. I once met someone extremely narcissistic. I quickly understood it was best to remove myself from the situation and never speak to that person again. But what pisses me off is knowing they will never change and keep treating everyone like shit. He's the kind of sadistic person who gets close to those who are already suffering to make their life even more miserable. I would never kill that person but I feel he doesn't deserve to live. The world would certainly be better off without people like him.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was living in dorms I used to fantasize about going on a killing spree to reduce the bandwidth/traffic because the internet was slow. Just fantasy though. I would also fantasize about eating them because in those days I was also always very hungry.

• Wow
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, MrBlue and 2 others
aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
I used to, and almost did once. Then I got old

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I would like to add, that for MOST people, the fantasy of something is exactly that: a fantasy. Not something that they would ever actually indulge or even be capable of. It's a form of magical thinking that acts as a psychological release valve.

Reactions: MutatedFlower and Dr Iron Arc
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I would like to add, that for MOST people, the fantasy of something is exactly that: a fantasy. Not something that they would ever actually indulge or even be capable of. It's a form of magical thinking that acts as a psychological release valve.
Yup, or it's just another intrusive thought. We all get them

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
PNKPNDA

PNKPNDA

Mar 8, 2020
i think about this quite a bit tbh it is quite worrying lol not just others but myself I just feel so much anger

• Hugs
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
other than myself....No

• Hugs
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Didn't we already have this thread? I remember posting FBI pepe

In any case:

Reactions: nolongerhuman, Lady_Loveless, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I tend to direct all my anger inward, but I have when people have tried hurt my family.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Yes, my father and one other person.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and MrBlue
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
In recent months I've had thoughts of killing my mom and brother before I kill myself. I don't know if it would be deserved but I'm really annoyed with their unhelpfulness towards me and their thinking on most things that it's my problem. Should it come time for me to ctb I probably wouldn't but there's a small chance I would.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Mentalmick
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I sometimes still fantasize about killing my father even though he's dead

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?