L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
i envy how others can think without relying on stimulants. without them, my iq takes a nosedive, and i become a zombie. barely able to muster up any thought. can barely think while typing this now. i recognize that i should be grateful that i don't suffer as others do, but i think i have a right to gestate my own hatred and antipathy towards my weaknesses. it's a nightmare in itself being unable to do even basic arithmetic at my worst. i don't think anyone even remotely capable of thinking can relate to that feeling of utter helplessness

also those who were naturally socially integrated from their upbringing. those who are consistent in their habits; micro-geniuses of intra-social realities

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: undoinglife, wCvML2, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I feel like i spend most of my time envying other people, people who are more well than I am, who are more stable, or well adjusted.

Reactions: Dead Horse, lemonbunny and gnarly
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Definitely. I'm sure many people have reasons to envy me but I feel even more envy for simple things other people do so effortlessly.

C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Sometimes. Things look so effortless for some folks -- like socializing, building friend "networks" whatever the fuck that means. I've been a loner for as long as I can remember (my parents were something else. I was ALWAYS odd man out). Every single person who has befriended me I've managed to push away because eventually I am the one who becomes uncomfortable. I have no idea why my husband has stayed all these years. But it drives me CRAZY. LOL Because even though we love each other I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to having another person around here.

Final_Freedom

Final_Freedom

-
Oct 2, 2024
Yes. It's so fucking hard to walk through the city and see so many people happy while I don't even know why I want to die since years, what I have done to deserve this fate

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, alienfreak, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
Ghostgirl

Ghostgirl

Sep 25, 2021
I envy people who aren't traumatized and ill like myself and can do easy things that I think are hard or harder due to my corrupt brain!!

Reactions: alienfreak
coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
all the time lol, especially trans women who pass well (and cis women tbh)

Reactions: Arachno
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I envy whoever has a healthy brain that has a baseline of contentment and can feel happiness. If a healthier brain was in my head, I think I'd be happy.

Reactions: Tima
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I envy people. Most of the time, I envy those who are dead as they don't have to suffer anymore in existence but I also envy a lot of people who are currently alive. I envy those who can get access to SN or another relatively peaceful suicide method. I envy cats for their lifestyle and for how people love them despite them being neets. I envy billionaires for how they can just chill in life without having to do things. I'm full of envy and I have envy for other things too but I'm not going to state them as I believe that I stated enough

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
not really. I can't imagine myself as anyone else.

there are times when I want specific things that others have, but it feels more like greed and simple desire for the thing. I don't feel any emotion towards the person for having the thing, I just also want the thing lol.

I

ilikehamsters

Sleep, sleep is my happy place
Oct 2, 2024
I try not to be envious of others, as you never know how they are feeling/what they've been through, and it could all be an act.

That said being, the one thing I am envious of is people with fine motor control skill, who can tie a bag up effortlessly.

P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I envy a lot, so much that sometimes I literally feel my heart sink. How some people have such great lives.

sliknorm

sliknorm

Oct 1, 2024
I really envy how easily other people can connect with others.
I'm so envious of people my age going out to party with friend groups too, I wish it could be me but I'm lowkey just way too chronically online for that : /