Do you do irresponsible things in hopes it’ll kill you?

• Yes

Votes: 72 62.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 37.4%

• Total voters
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I know how you can make your death look like an accident but it's painful so I won't be sharing.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I think it can be said anything you do to prolong a suffering that may improve is killing you
Regardless that is strictly situational
Some people deserve peace above others whos options may have seemed to run out

And for some strange reason i think of myself

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Do you do little things that may or may not get you killed in hopes that one day it will succeed?
Like not wearing a seatbelt or something similar?
I do things like that often because I think it'd be easier for my family to understand and cope if I were killed in some "tragic accident"..not so much by my own hand. It wouldn't leave behind feelings of abandonment for my daughter either.
Yeah. Drive with out my seat belt. Drive dangerously on slippery roads. Roam around bad parts of the town hoping to get killed. Hoping to get struck by lightning. But fucking never happens. Also lost my job yesterday so I don't even know what to do anymore.
I know how you can make your death look like an accident but it's painful so I won't be sharing.
What's that.

Reactions: your pathologist
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I do this eating unhealthy food to hope well kill in the long run,

Reactions: your pathologist and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Nah, I prefer to be in control as much as possible, not leave things to chance.

Mailooo

Mailooo

broken by birth.
Sep 4, 2019
Ouh yes, certainly not planned, but many things come to mind.... straight througha red light, closing my eyes.... at my worst. I try so risk just my own life, so I dont give a fuck about various health-risks of course.... yeah.+

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Sort of, but not. I always wear seatbelts and stuff like that. But other things... Like, I get sloppy with important meds. I have no thyroid and need replacement hormones to live, and I often don't take those. Stuff like that. It's not really a conscious decision, though. More like neglect due to apathy.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
No. I'm scared of everything. It's why I just want to go to sleep. I was much more reckless when I was younger and thought I was invincible

Reactions: your pathologist
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
no because those things would likely just make my life worse and not kill me. for example the first guy said not looking before you cross, that's a good way to get paralysed if you hit by a car.

Reactions: Mr2005
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
No, and to do so would be very foolish, as you will most likely not experience a swift and painless end but a drawn-out and agonizing one.

Reactions: OnlyMercy and your pathologist