S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Society has shown me over the years that I dont deserve the walk the ground or breathe the same air as them. I guess that makes me a bad person.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un-, meetapple, Trannydiary and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Absolutely not. I would bet that I am one of the most evil people ever to live. Why? Because I just don't care about life anymore, human or animal, or otherwise. Even Hitler cared about Germany or something. Even terrorists care about their causes like religion or the environment. I can't even care about myself. All I care about is consuming as much as I can until I die.

I believe that evil is not necessarily about actions. Intent matters just as much and boy do I have intent. I'm not talking about flights of fantasy like randomly wanting to throw my phone over a cliff. I'm talking constant rumination about terrible things due to my bitterness from the events that affected me five years ago and more recently about three months ago. I am aware that these events aren't THAT bad in the grand scheme of things but that's also why I'm evil. A real good person would move on from these things or at least process them better but not me. I'm just wired wrong to make the worst of everything that happens to me. Other people's suffering brings me joy especially when they're innocent. I used to have something resembling empathy but now I only truly feel empathy for other evil people like me. This is also why I believe I'm a bad person because I can only sympathize with fellow bad people (although I can also sympathize with anyone who went through something similar to me).

The only thing holding me back from my bad actions is my laziness, general fatigue, and self-loathing. How silly that people want me to change these parts of myself when they're the only reason I don't make an effort to hurt them in the first place. I don't usually try to be mean in person but only because I'm also a sniveling coward. I'm only nice out of obligation and survival. I'm also incredibly abusive towards myself. That piece of shit deserves it though.

• Love
Reactions: Un-, Heartaches, mystique and 4 others
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Yes. With flaws like everyone else.
But growing better and better as. I grew older. More empathic, less superficial. I don't regret a lot in my life. Maybe a couple of things. But I did not know any better at that point of my life.
I don't feel bitter about life, existence, society, the system, the bad ppl or other immature preteen things like that. I would still try to be good even if I was reborn.
I don't think that good guys finish last and I don't care if they do anyways.

Reactions: eyesoftheabyss, Trannydiary and adam&eve
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Using drugs or breaking the law doesn't make someone a bad person. Laws are made by faulty humans with personal interests. And people turn to drugs for various reasons, sometimes to escape actual evils. There are even cases where I wouldn't say killing someone makes a bad person (e.g. self-defence)

Reactions: voltage268, lost_soul83, Trannydiary and 3 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Hell no I'm not a good person, and I deserve this pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Un-, Heartaches, one.way.out and 5 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Absolutely fucking not. I'm a horrid human being who should die

• Hugs
Reactions: one.way.out, Trannydiary and adam&eve
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Depends on whose standards. Judging by my standards, I think I am good but that I could be better. I guess it is like that for most people.

Reactions: HenryHobkins, CC123, Trannydiary and 1 other person
adam&eve

adam&eve

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I am not evil and am christian and believe in God and try to be the best I can so I guess I'm okay.

Reactions: HenryHobkins, CC123, Trannydiary and 1 other person
LainIwakura

LainIwakura

Lain
Dec 26, 2020
no i think im an evil person

Reactions: Trannydiary and Skathon
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
no, i have a bad personality and have hurt people

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Trannydiary and Skathon
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I have never done any physical, bodily or monetary harm to any body - does that already classify one as "good"?
From how much of a dumpster fire the world is right now, I think its good enough. We already are contributing to the good in this world for just being an average joe. The capability of causing pain a human can do is just immense, sometimes animalistic.

I think being slightly "evil" can be a defense mechanism. God knows how many saints has been taken advantage of. Everything is just so f** up, it's easier to be bad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Daveyjones

Daveyjones

Do you fear death?
Dec 20, 2020
I used to think I was, but according to my partner I am and aren't at the same time. So I ponder to myself almost daily which one I am today?

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I don't consider myself 'good' or 'bad'. I don't think they're very useful terms to describe people accurately, generally.
Yes, they're quite simplistic words. Not very useful at all.

I highly doubt most of the people in this thread are as bad as they think unless they are rapists, child abusers, cold blooded murders, psychopaths, world leaders, or similar types of malicious beings.

Reactions: Superdeterminist, Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Nope

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Deleted member 15256

Deleted member 15256

Feb 18, 2020
I truly believe I am a good person.
But it doesn't seems to mean anything these days

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, greebo6, CC123 and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Good/Bad : our definition of morals is subjective.
If you tell me what morals I should take as a reference,
then maybe I'll be able to answer your question.

I believe some morals should be universal though (ex. murder, etc.)

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
No longer.

Before shit hit the fan, I at least considered myself to be a morally upright and environmentally-conscious citizen of the world. I was naive and held my head in the clouds. Chronic pain did a 180 to my personality. Months of joint pain, swelling and stiffness, exacerbated by the fear of becoming disabled and losing autonomy of my body, gradually wore away my resolve. Doing what I used to love doesn't feel the same as before, and there is no enthusiasm to go to places or learn a new skill. Going into remission does not at all impede my plans to CTB at a later point in life, as I am sure that it is on my own terms that I want to go.

I am no longer concerned about the ills that afflict Planet Earth and humanity; if doom is to befall us, so be it. The nonconformist in me is unable to connect with a society that abhors death, let alone comprehend the need to prolong as far as possible the lives of those hopelessly ill. Many say chronic illness makes you more compassionate, but for me it has all but amplified feelings of schadenfreude. Especially tangible is ill-will for the self-righteous bigots who unsympathetically condemn those that take their lives. God forbid they be brought to their knees by the same black despondency that plagues many of us. Having been forced to face harsh reality, I am convinced that it is in fact a dog-eat-dog world that we live in. As such, I am willing to use any and all means necessary to get what I want. I am willing to lie to, cheat and deceive those in the medical profession to get my hands on lethal drugs, as I have done at my lowest point.

I can't really say whether I do indeed deserve my misfortunes or not. The cosmos is too vast and complex for us to understand in human terms, after all. I do not consider myself a 'good' person, at least by society's standards, and I am certain to have changed for the worse by my experiences. However, I am not bitter and hold no grudge against circumstances as they are.

Last edited:
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Not really, but probably not much worse than your average person.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
No. I have been a social outcast for a long time, so I must be a vile human being - at least by others standards.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, disabledandhopeless and Ender
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I consider myself a neutral realist, but often that appears to involve attitudes that can be seen by others as being 'good.'

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This question doesn't make much sense. There are no good people out there, sorry to burst that bubble. I don't know why people, even in this community, tend to think in absolutes. "Good" and "bad" - these are concepts from highly religious times and they don't make sense with our current understanding of human psychology, we are very complex beings and often do things that benefit us personally, which makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint. There are no "good" or "bad" people in my opinion and I'm pretty sure most people that did horrendous shit sincerely thought they were good. Plenty of serial killers thought that way. The so-called pinnacle of historic evil, Adolf Hitler, obviously thought he was doing the right thing while he killed 6 million Jews. It's all a question of perspective, absolute morals don't exist and it doesn't matter what you prescribe yourself to be. It probably doesn't match up with the truth. And I'm pretty sure Kelly from FixThe26 thinks she is doing great activism and therefore a good person, while she is trying to stop us from exercising our most basic human rights. "Only Siths deal in absolutes", right? It makes sense, there is definitely something to it. So I consider myself to be a person that does "good" and "bad" things. And yeah, I did bad things in the past. Sometimes I still do bad things. I used to hurt others, intentionally, non-intentionally. If you suffer from conditions like Borderline Personality Disorder, it's not that easy to act the right way and you can do bad things without bad intentions. But I'm trying to make the right decisions in my life and I generally advocate for less harm in society. Me going through so many years of bullying definitely had an impact on me and my morals and I try to lead with a good example. You could say that this makes me a good person. I don't know.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Deleted member 1465 and Superdeterminist
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Used to think so.
Experience has beaten me down...
Where I used to be kind for the sake of it, life has beaten into me that kindness is for mugs

selfdeprecatingjoke

selfdeprecatingjoke

Dec 30, 2020
Nowadays I don't believe I am a good person. I find myself caring less and less about the wellbeing of the people in my family, people who have always supported me. I feel like I have just become a jaded, uncaring person who mostly just thinks about themselves (wallowing in self hate). I used to be so empathetic towards people! That's mostly gone :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
Yes I always was. If i had more means I would even help others like animals or people that are poor or sick which I did in the past.

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I think I'm basically a good person, I'm generally kind and respectful of others and have tried hard to never harm others, and if I did harm someone I've always tried to apologise and make amends. My dark side has always focussed on harming myself and I used to hide that darkness well.

I have made mistakes, used the wrong coping methods and substances to deal with my own demons, and I have paid a high price for those mistakes and failures.

I regret some of the decisions I have made, not because they harmed me which they did, but others came to hate me, I've lost my self respect and any self kindness because of those decisions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, Heartaches and VivantMort