N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
For me: I was an ambitious student but my childhood traumata caused severe mental health problems. I really do not deserve this. But in the end i guess it is better to find peace instead of getting tortured all day long (at least for me). I never did drugs. I never broke the law. This world is really unfair. At least i can bitch about that anonymously in an online suicide forum.
Do you consider yourself a good person? And do you deserve this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ninja_Master, Manfrotto99, newintown and 18 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
No. I did some harm to myself that I will regret for the rest of my life. Only reason I did not harm others is because I'm a shut-in.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cyanol, Heartaches, Trannydiary and 3 others
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Personally, I didn't agree "What goes around comes around". Good person will not seek CTB from most people or religion point of view.

E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Yes I do consider myself a good person and that's the curse for me, cuz being a "good" person is the worst thing ever because this world is full of bad people, life gets really difficult for a good person , and bad people are strong and they know how to survive, but the good person is always suffering, I really dunno why it happens like this but yea I'm a good person and my life really is hell because of it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Manfrotto99, Peerless_Cucumber, Source Energy and 19 others
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
No, not really. Mainly because I know what goes into my head. If it only comes down to the actions I've done, then maybe I have the potential to be good, but well my brain thinks I only do good things to seem good. Like an impostor.

Reactions: hannila_m, Trannydiary, stygal and 1 other person
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
  • I try to help others whenever I can, even if I don't have time for it.
  • I don't kill animals unless necessary (aphids etc.). Rather the contrary, I usually save animals from drowning whenever I see them swimming in water fighting for their life. Last summer I even saved a bat, I've probably saved hundreds of flies, beetles and others in my life. Man, I even feed sugarated water to weak insects to set them free again later when they are doing better.
  • I don't vent my bad mood on others and never act aggressively towards them.
  • I always do everything I am told.
  • I never criticize others.
  • I ignore my own wishes if they are not compatible with the ones of another person (e.g. I always let the other person choose which movie we watch etc.).
  • I always say "thank you" and "please" and never take anything someone is doing for me for granted.

I'd consider myself a good person. Still shit always hits me hard. But I don't care anymore, I just continue the way I act now because once I die I know that I have done nothing wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, wizzlefox, Dortydoo and 5 others
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
Yes

Reactions: END21_22, Gnip and Trannydiary
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I've done things that are definitely not good so maybe got what I deserved. Others weren't good to me either.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary and Weary Soul
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Uh well I'm not really one to say but I try to be.
I was exactly the same way though. Although my life was shitty I never wanted to seek a life of crime or petty crime to make myself feel better. I just started drinking but that's pretty much the only thing I ever did.

• Hugs
Reactions: inanimate, Trannydiary and Weary Soul
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I've always felt empathy to a massive extent. Seeing anyone homeless would make me depressed the rest of the day. I don't think I'm a bad person or someone amazingly good but I'd trust myself to not hurt anyone intentionally. I don't know what I did to be the way I am :/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hannila_m, Manfrotto99, Trannydiary and 2 others
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Absolutely not.

Reactions: inanimate
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I don't consider myself 'good' or 'bad'. I don't think they're very useful terms to describe people accurately, generally.

Reactions: hannila_m, cyanol, mystique and 1 other person
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
no.

• Hugs
Reactions: inanimate, Trannydiary, Weary Soul and 1 other person
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
I was a good person. I was innocent, empathic, and forgiving. Always out there helping someone, lifting their pains even at my own expense. But I wanted it that way, better me got hurt than you since I was stronger and you were precious. As my world got darker, I slowly lost those qualities one by one. And the worst thing is there are moments I can't wait to lose them completely, that I can't wait to be an evil person.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, Trannydiary, alice-in-wonderland and 1 other person
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
I've been too kind. I've been too forgiving. Nowadays I know better, but my past naivete still weighs down on me.

I know true suffering. That is what makes me a good person. I understand, I listen, I give advice sometimes. I've read a lot about relationships and am great at wording. I know how to say negative things without hurting the other person. I know how to be upfront and honest without being mean. That's what makes me a good person.

I don't deserve to feel this way. I don't deserve to be unhappy with life, but I am. And that's just how it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, Journeytoletgo, sorella santini and 4 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I think maybe a bit better than the average person if you could measure it somehow. But knowing what the average person is like, that's nothing to brag about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, cyanol, Trannydiary and 1 other person
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Not in the slightest. I did crappy things to the few people who were nice to me, so I basically dug my own grave.

• Hugs
Reactions: inanimate, Trannydiary and Weary Soul
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Not in the slightest. I did crappy things to the few people who were nice to me, so I basically dug my own grave.
Sometimes, we do shitty things because of our mental illnesses and various afflictions. That doesn't make you a bad person.

Reactions: Manfrotto99, cyanol, Snake of Eden and 3 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019

"Do you consider yourself a good person?"​

No, I consider myself human.

I try to help others where I can, but I don't think that defines me as a good person. To me, doing good things, especially helping others, should be the norm and not a rarity.

<3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hannila_m, Peerless_Cucumber, cyanol and 4 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I haven't done anything positive for anybody

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, Trannydiary, MindFrog and 3 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I don't know after all that's very subjective.

I have never done any physical, bodily or monetary harm to any body - does that already classify one as "good"?

I have however lied, cheated (in different ways) and deceived some people for my own personal advantage (mainly a ego thing) in the past. Wouldn't do it again aka learned from it but "the damage" is done.

Also as @MindFog said in my head I definitely wanted to do harm to some people and haven't been all that forgiving.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, Trannydiary, MindFrog and 3 others
A

alice-in-wonderland

Nov 20, 2020
I don't know anyone here, but I know for sure that no one deserves what we went and are going through :hug:
I don't consider myself good or bad. I am me - a person, who won't hurt people in more vulnerable position than me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, Trannydiary, MindFrog and 2 others
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
For me: I was an ambitious student but my childhood traumata caused severe mental health problems. I really do not deserve this. But in the end i guess it is better to find peace instead of getting tortured all day long (at least for me). I never did drugs. I never broke the law. This world is really unfair. At least i can bitch about that anonymously in an online suicide forum.
Do you consider yourself a good person? And do you deserve this?
i am a raging dumpster fire. is that good or bad?

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, inanimate, Trannydiary and 2 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
In some ways, yes, some ways no. It's a pretty subjective question.

Overall, probably not.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, Trannydiary, Lester Cohle and 2 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
nah. I'm quiet and kind to people but I not-so-secretly loathe a lot of humanity and have no tolerance for half of mankind. particularly the man part of "mankind". so I don't know if I'm a good person if I harbor so much resentment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99 and Trannydiary
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I don't think it's so black and white. No one is 100% good or evil they hover somewhere in between both ends of the spectrum. So I think I lean closer to the "good" side whatever that means

Reactions: Manfrotto99, cyanol, user_name_here and 3 others