?

• Total voters
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
"You remain the hero of your own story, even when you become the villain of someone else's" - Anthony Marra

No one is a "good" person, in the sense that there is more to it than just "good" or "bad".

But for myself, I like to believe that I am trying to be a good person for the right people and that is what matters. :)

Reactions: Csmith8827
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
...or do you need, for starters, to NOT win a nobel peace prize.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Morality is hard to define.

But no.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah I'm a pretty good person. I usually mean well. I don't think I take advantage of others. I'm quite a good listener. But I don't give to charity, I'm broke. I rely on govt benefits. I don't have any friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
Even though everyone has done bad things, in general i dont think that i am a bad person, i almost *always dont have the intention to hurt people, i am not a very revengeful person and i always try to support my friends even if i think they are wrong. But yknow i am pretty dumb and do a lot of shit when i am very tired of living (and that happens quite often), but in general i think i am a good person, but i feel kinda bad about it

jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
I try to be a good person, I try not to hurt others and I try to be empathetic, I have my core ethical beliefs that I would never betray and I hate bigoted people I hate unfairness, but I can't help but think killing myself would make me a bad person, it would directly hurt the people I care about the most
when I go through with it I think it would make me a bad person