lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
It's mixed. They are responsible for the way my life has gone so I don't exactly feel warmly toward them. But I don't want to them to be in lots of pain due to my death either. I have moments of feeling guilty. But I also still have moments of that rage I felt more often when I was younger, at what they've done to me.

In all, my own fear is a bigger obstacle to overcome than worrying about how I'll affect them.

Reactions: Ruffian
usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
Yes, but at the same time I trust them to understand that death is the end of suffering. And that what I'm doing is whats best for me - since the medical community couldn't help me.

part of me knows they also want me to stop complaining and being depressed. Suicide would be a kind of release for everyone involved.

Reactions: lululoo
Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, it's the only thing keeping me here. Although they don't understand, they've been very supportive ever since they found out I was depressed, especially my mom. I feel so guilty thinking about suicide, I don't know what it will do to them.

Reactions: lululoo and pleasethistime
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
No. My mum know how sad I am, and I think she knows I'm Suicidal. But she's doesn't truly care. When I die they'll all care. But by then it's too late. What's the point in caring about me once I'm gone

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I do not care for my dad whatsoever. He was an awful father, and treated me very poorly throughout my life. He only cares about his side of the family, and money. My mother however I have mixed feelings about, she abused me mentally and physicall growing up. She has said a lot of awful things to over the years that have truly scarred me, and even told me to kill myself many times. One of the reasons was the fact I am a 'burden'. But, even through that I still love her, and have mixed feelings. Ironically, I am going to CTB'ing later this summer. I know she will be upset, but at this point I need to get it done, I can't stand another minute being alive.

Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
I love my parents and they raised me how they thought was right, so I'm not gonna blame them that they couldn't bare with me.

In the end, that's my choice and I'm the most important person in my life.

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Yeah, I care about my parents a lot. I've told them both I'm suicidal. I'm trying to soften the blow. I love them, don't blame them, and appreciate the upbringing they gave me. But I am done. Just give me the N.

(It's the USA where committing me would be expensive as hell, so I don't think that's much of a threat.)

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Usually there is complete silence in the house from morning til night unless my sisters come over, apart from the tv that is on almost constantly. horrible shit atmosphere. Lived with my parents all my life except 2 years I lived alone. Never has a single conversation with my dad ever in my entire life. Consistently projecting his anger and bitterness on me all my life even though I'm isolated with lifelong bullying my entire life. That makes him happy.

As for mother, yeah I do care, the only person I've ever talked to in my entire life, BUT STILL THAT IS RARE. I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO ANYONE ANYMORE. She has nothing to say to me except to mention my sisters. She is bitter and miserable as well and my siblings come way first before I do.

I hate living here but I don't get any chance to move out. When I did, I was just permanently isolated STILL anyway. It's too expensive ON PURPOSE to move out even i could find a wage slave job it would be very difficult to pay for shit.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I don't care about what my father or other family members might feel or think, but it would destroy my mother.

Reactions: pleasethistime
Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
My mom never said anything suicide related to me. When dad died she seemed to suffer a lot, I'm not sure if it was suicide or an accident. She got married two years (I think) after that though, and divorced. I can't say I care about her, no. I think if she even cries it'd be because of the shock of my death, because of the slight change in our family (it may be a little hard to adapt) and not because of the sadness. But I care a lot about one of my sisters. I think she'd be devastates if I wasn't here honestly, it's one lf the reason I haven't killed myself yet (that and fear of what's after death, plus I don't want it to be something impulse so I'm waiting until I can't bare even one second of life anymore)

Last edited: