• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
In the 70s and 80s of the last century, many eyewitnesses were reported after the US and USSR space programs
who saw UFOs and had a third-degree encounter, over the years the topic has ceased to be fashionable. People control it and drivers it
thinking society.

T

thomasdoyletad

Jul 12, 2019
It doesn't surprise me in the least that rich politicians in the US thought it made perfect sense to pour billions upon billions of dollars into what was fundamentally a political dick-measuring contest with another country while their streets were full of homeless veterans and battered street walkers purely for the international bragging-rights.

In fact I can think of nothing more credible given the country we're discussing.

Plenty of ostensibly well-educated Americans sill love to hold up the moon landings (along with pictures of Bald Eagles and trillion dollar military hardware as they brag about how effectively they can mass-murder illiterate civilians with drone strikes for living in the wrong part of the world) as some sort of evidence that they live in the greatest and freest country in the world. The propaganda value of 'achievements' like this in keeping the drones in line and distracting them from the fact that they are being ruthlessly exploited to ensure that 1% of the population can continue to sail around the world in super-yachts, piss away or monopolise countless tons of finite resources and bang their super-model girlfriends while the corporations rape the biosphere and bring us closer and closer to ruin (the negative effects of which will be almost entirely borne by the poor and working classes) cannot be overstated. It was money well spent.

The idea that the moon landing was a hoax seems more like a Utopian fantasy to me than the reverse.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd