• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I swear that I've seen this said before on this forum. I guess that unfortunately, the world is like this. The wageslaves suffer while the 1% reap the benefits and are happy. We exist to make rich people even richer. Society is hierarchical; it's a tiered cake. The people at the bottom suffer to make the people at the top happy

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilla and divinemistress36
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes.
For someone to gain, someone has to lose.
Our world is not fair and there is still a "law of the jungle" in a sense. The stronger one wins. An inherent law of nature that has been with us from the very beginning.
Currently, it is impossible for everyone to be happy.
Perhaps in the future the disproportion will be much smaller. Or it will be much worse than now. Who can know? :)

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Yes.
For someone to gain, someone has to lose.
Our world is not fair and there is still a "law of the jungle" in a sense. The stronger one wins. An inherent law of nature that has been with us from the very beginning.
Currently, it is impossible for everyone to be happy.
Perhaps in the future the disproportion will be much smaller. Or it will be much worse than now. Who can know? :)
Why is this the case? I hate how the world is like this

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
No. Happiness isn't a limited resource.

Think about it in this small scenario: imagine giving someone a compliment. This makes both people marginally happier at no expense to either party.

If anyone needs to steal other people's happiness to be happy they're just a dick.

Reactions: divinemistress36
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i suppose it goes along the way of sh

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Why is this the case? I hate how the world is like this
Good question.
It `s just the way it is. It's not entirely people's fault. We simply adapted to the environment. This is what evolution wanted :).
Survival instinct, strength, selfishness, etc. They have been profitable in the past and have allowed us to survive.
The world doesn't make anything easier.
No. Happiness isn't a limited resource.

Think about it in this small scenario: imagine giving someone a compliment. This makes both people marginally happier at no expense to either party.

If anyone needs to steal other people's happiness to be happy they're just a dick.
I think the OP meant happiness on a global scale, although I could be wrong.
On a small scale, most things are easier to do. Of course, you are right that small things can bring joy to both parties, but in my opinion this is a simplification.
Many factors influence our overall happiness, and small things can make us feel better, but only for a while.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim