• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
I was raised Catholic and ended up a bit spiritual, so I think there might be an afterlife. Not one that uses the same form of consciousness as this life, though. I think the term "returning to the collective consciousness" fits the way I see the afterlife. You don't go somewhere else, but you become rain & sunlight. You become a clear sky and warm wind. If that makes sense.
I dont want to be a ghost and watch my family & friends mourn, but if I do, I think it would be fun to haunt the people who pushed me this far. Scaring them might be funny. Personally, I hope that when I die I disappear forever. Sleeping without waking up. That seems like the most peaceful option to me.
Like, imagine getting to heaven or whatever and great grandmama calls you a pussy for killing yourself. I would want to die again
I think you just repeat your life in your head for all eternity, as your brain doesn't know what to do when it dies, it tries everything it's experienced to find a way out, locking you in an endless cycle because, even after you die it stays active for around 7 mins or so. That's also why I think peoples lives "flash before their eyes" because it's their brain trying to find out what to do. But I really hope I'm wrong that would be my personal hell being stuck in an eternal loop unable to escape the pain I've gone through.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am sorry. What I say is going to sound cold and shallow. I don't knownthe answer and I don't care. I had no choice in my birth. I had no choice in my suffering. I had no choice is getting fair treatment by the medical system set up to care for me - just as the caregivers failed me as a child. I have a say in my death if I choose to end it as that is a choice made to end my suffering as I know it. Regardless of what comes after death (if anything does), it is probably just another phase of be faced. Knowing my luck, another long queue, lots of form filling, rejections, masking - but whatever it is, no point worrying about it now.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I don't believe there's an afterlife, or at least not one with any kind of consciousness. We do go back to nature though, in the sense that we decompose and the molecules in our bodies become parts of other things. I'd like to have a tree planted over me, too.

If I became a ghost (much to my surprise and annoyance), I think I'd avenge myself by boring people. It's never clear what a chain-clanging, moaning ghost can do to someone, other than scare them, and people eventually learn to tune out scary noises that mean nothing. We all witness at least half a dozen "murders" a week over various media, and then we forget them. We're totally desensitized. But things that are boring actually get worse with repetition. I think I'd read to people from complicated laws regulating insurance. I'd use just enough volume and pitch variation that they can't ignore me. Like, "Tonight we'll be reading from a 1932 New Zealand law about insurance for watercraft traversing lakes and rivers, but excluding those primarily designed for seagoing use, sung in the style of Betty Boop. Part 93."

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
If I thought there really was an afterlife and I'd see her again, I would have CTB'ed two years ago when she died

O

owlbites

Feb 27, 2024
If I thought there really was an afterlife and I'd see her again, I would have CTB'ed two years ago when she died
I'm so sorry you lost someone. If you dont mind me asking, who? And do you ever feel like she's still...around?
I am sorry. What I say is going to sound cold and shallow. I don't knownthe answer and I don't care. I had no choice in my birth. I had no choice in my suffering. I had no choice is getting fair treatment by the medical system set up to care for me - just as the caregivers failed me as a child. I have a say in my death if I choose to end it as that is a choice made to end my suffering as I know it. Regardless of what comes after death (if anything does), it is probably just another phase of be faced. Knowing my luck, another long queue, lots of form filling, rejections, masking - but whatever it is, no point worrying about it now.
Not shallow at all. Honestly, as I've grown up, I've seen this perspective too. I used to be scared of dying ("what if I go to Hell?" says 8 year old me, who's biggest sin was harming herself). Haha, an afterlife at the DMV. thats hell.

"Tonight we'll be reading from a 1932 New Zealand law about insurance for watercraft traversing lakes and rivers, but excluding those primarily designed for seagoing use, sung in the style of Betty Boop. Part 93."
THIS IS SO FUNNY TO ME LOL personally, if a ghost said this to me, I would get cozy in bed and let it Betty Boop me to sleep

I think you just repeat your life in your head for all eternity, as your brain doesn't know what to do when it dies, it tries everything it's experienced to find a way out, locking you in an endless cycle because, even after you die it stays active for around 7 mins or so. That's also why I think peoples lives "flash before their eyes" because it's their brain trying to find out what to do. But I really hope I'm wrong that would be my personal hell being stuck in an eternal loop unable to escape the pain I've gone through.
Wow this is a take I've never seen before, endless purgatory. I'd really hate this. I don't remember most of what happened from ages 5 to 12 for a good reason...though that does explain life flashing before ones eyes. I wonder if the brain still stays active for 7 minutes after a fatal gunshot to the head? That would be kind of impressive, in a way. Not connected to the brainstem and still doing its thing...

Last edited:
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
I don't think thats unfortunate. There's a better place waiting for you at the end of all of this. No matter how bad it gets here, there is something better at the next stop :)
Thank you for that perspective

terminally

terminally

Mar 28, 2024
no, death is death. you are just eternally asleep with nothing happening. no heaven, no hell, no nothing

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
In my near-death experience, I was just gone. No thoughts, no consciousness, no pain. It's helped me come to terms with dying a lot because being gone wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, it was like total peace. It's eased a lot of my religious trauma as well. However, I do like to think I will be able to reunite with those I've loved or watch over those still living. I can't live with my suffering, but I wish I could watch my baby nieces grow up.