Title

• Total voters
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No.
But there is a thin line between magic and science.

I mean, for example, advanced technology can look like magic to a less advanced civilization.
We don't even have to look far.
If a person from ancient times is teleported to our times, many things will look like magic to such a person.

Also, phenomena that we do not understand are explained with the help of "magic".
We do not understand them, so we can consider it as some kind of "magic".

So, I treat magic as wrong conclusions, lack of knowledge, or the perspective of a less advanced creature.

Of course, I have nothing against such things as meditation (some people and groups attribute magical properties to meditation).
Meditation can have positive properties, but it has nothing to do with magic. It is simply biology.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Jarni
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I don't believe in magick, as it's generally considered supernatural or beyond scientific explanation. Most interpretations of magick involve phenomena that lack empirical evidence and go against the laws of nature as we understand them.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
No, it's all nonsense.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
I believe that magic, real magic, is the devil in a mask, making you believe in spirits or trees or whatever, but in reality you are praying ton him. And he sneers

mango-meridian

mango-meridian

Apr 5, 2024
Yeah! But not sure I'd want to try to explain it why I believe in it.

Reactions: Noctulian
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
No, but I'd like to understand why when I think about something bad, it happens (rather quickly)....

Reactions: Noctulian