Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
curiosity

Reactions: worldexploder, Trashcan, throwaway777 and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
No. If a God exists, he has to be one hell of an asshole to allow all the atrocities that happen in this world.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Zzzzz, Virgo and 14 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
No. Just like Laplace, I have no need for this hypothesis :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and lv-gras
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Oh yes, I believe in God -- although I am fairly often angry at Him or at least confused by His actions and inaction. I definitely believe in a perfect afterlife, however. (I suppose there are people who believe in a perfect afterlife who do not necessarily believe in a deity, but usually God and the afterlife go together.)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder, RottingFlowerBrains and 6 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I don't know what to believe

Reactions: Trashcan, deathoverlife, Voldmort and 1 other person
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
I believe in Celine Dion.
Celine Dion is my religion.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, deathoverlife and 7 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
My heart will go on

Reactions: Lena, Trashcan, deathoverlife and 6 others
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
No, and here's something to think about if you do.

There are literally thousands of Gods across the world's cultures and throughout history. Thousands. And either one religion is right, or all of them are wrong. Are you sure you picked the right God to believe in?

How were you introduced to your God? If you lived in a different place or time, would you have been introduced to a different God? If you only believe in your God because of the circumstances you grew up in, there isn't a very high chance that you picked the right one.

Reactions: nw7, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Virgo and 7 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
They're all the same thing

Reactions: Trashcan and Aaron Josef
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
No, and here's something to think about if you do.

There are literally thousands of Gods across the world's cultures and throughout history. Thousands. And either one religion is right, or all of them are wrong. Are you sure you picked the right God to believe in?

How were you introduced to your God? If you lived in a different place or time, would you have been introduced to a different God? If you only believe in your God because of the circumstances you grew up in, there isn't a very high chance that you picked the right one.
People just want something to believe in out of Fear.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Trashcan
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
God is backwards for Dog so therefore dogs should be worshiped.

Reactions: throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BaconCheeseburger and 5 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
All dogs go to heaven

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Trashcan, 406blue and 2 others
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
That was deep.
To be honest I don't think I ever met a person who didn't like dogs for all we know they could be supreme beings

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and Circles
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Grew up religious but high school and beyond I didn't bother, didn't turn my back on it and go all atheist but more
I just sit on the fence, so believe in whatever you want to believe in just don't shove it in my face and we will be ok.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, tothemetalsickness and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
That's best way really. We don't know shit

Reactions: Trashcan, lv-gras and Aaron Josef
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
That was deep.
To be honest I don't think I ever met a person who didn't like dogs for all we know they could be supreme beings
All dogs go to heaven
I always wished that Dog's could talk

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, Trashcan and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I never did see the sequel All cats go to hell

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Trashcan, open skyes and 4 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
i always have this dilama..to believe or not to!! if he really exist then why so much suffering. why innocent people and kids are forced to lead henious lives. where the wrongdoers enjoy comfortable and luxurious lives. may situations and circumstances make me question the existence of god.

some times i start questioning my non belief in gods existence.We know very lil about the world and the universe we live in. there is so much out there which we do not now nor the since have answers for .. that doesn't mean it do not exist...
Few centuries back mental illness was considered ad demon possession. The treatment for this was gruesome. They used to drill a hole in the skull for demon to escape. ..
we question gods existence coz we don't have any proof or knowledge of his existence...does it really mean there is no god?? am really not sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, open skyes and 4 others
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, open skyes and 3 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
There just isnt enough info, to form an opinion.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, open skyes and 1 other person
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
No. If a God exists, he has to be one hell of an asshole to allow all the atrocities that happen in this world.
lol I completely second that

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan and open skyes
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
I
i always have this dilama..to believe or not to!! if he really exist then why so much suffering. why innocent people and kids are forced to lead henious lives. where the wrongdoers enjoy comfortable and luxurious lives. may situations and circumstances make me question the existence of god.

some times i start questioning my non belief in gods existence.We know very lil about the world and the universe we live in. there is so much out there which we do not now nor the since have answers for .. that doesn't mean it do not exist...
Few centuries back mental illness was considered ad demon possession. The treatment for this was gruesome. They used to drill a hole in the skull for demon to escape. ..
we question gods existence coz we don't have any proof or knowledge of his existence...does it really mean there is no god?? am really not sure.
It's just a bunch of scrolls they put together to fit there narrative of there story of quest for Power over weak minded individuals who are desperate for something to believe in.
I don't blame people.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, open skyes and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Probably

Reactions: Trashcan
ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
No, i don't belive in god as being/characte/male person with human attributes of goodness or evil, but that does not mean that supernatural and spiritual experiences cannot exist...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jon, Trashcan and 4 others
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018

We do know what happens when we die because we have experienced it once before.

The eternity of time goes in two directions - backwards and forwards - from the present.

Before you were conceived, you didn't exist for eternity.

When you die, you will not exist for eternity again.

Personally, I didn't mind not existing for eternity the first time I did it. Shouldn't bother me next time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GoingSoonish, Trashcan and 2 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
I

It's just a bunch of scrolls they put together to fit there narrative of there story of quest for Power over weak minded individuals who are desperate for something to believe in.
I don't blame people.
agree.. we are conditioned to fear god from the time we are born. even though I am not a strong believer i was still concerned about what would happen to my soul if i go ahead with sucide... did some reading..religious posts say soule who comitts sucide will go to hell..but the post by couple of mediums who connected with the other side and books on after life states that there is nothing like hell. every sould is treated with kindness and are welcomed warmly into after life. there is no discrimination between thr sinners or none sinners...even the murderer will be shown kindness.
god..after life..heaven..hell...we do not have any concert proof of them.. they are just theories till proven with facts..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Trashcan, open skyes and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
It's a nice theory and if time goes backwards outside of physical reality then there's no reason I shouldn't be able to go back and do it all again

Reactions: Trashcan, open skyes and deathoverlife
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
agree.. we are conditioned to fear god from the time we are born. even though I am not a strong believer i was still concerned about what would happen to my soul if i go ahead with sucide... did some reading..religious posts say soule who comitts sucide will go to hell..but the post by couple of mediums who connected with the other side and books on after life states that there is nothing like hell. every sould is treated with kindness and are welcomed warmly into after life. there is no discrimination between thr sinners or none sinners...even the murderer will be shown kindness.
god..after life..heaven..hell...we do not have any concert proof of them.. they are just theories till proven with facts..
I feared god/Satan/heaven/hell for most of my life it really is bullshit-the commandments do make sense or at least some of them do to have a better society but nobody follows them so I stopped questioning it, when something bad happens 1st thing you'll here people say is OH MY GOD.
to be honest for my entire adult life I have been afraid to believe & afraid not to believe.
It really is a way to control people, there's no doubt about that based on fear, it's frustrating.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989, Trashcan and 2 others