D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Reincarnation or something similar?

Whatdreamsmaycome

Whatdreamsmaycome

May 5, 2023
I do, i believe the afterlife is a place where there's no pain, no more suffering and a place where you're reunited with your loved yours and the most wonderful things you could ever have imagined

Reactions: GasMonkey
BatBase

BatBase

I hate dreams.
May 11, 2023
I honestly don't think the is, I wish the was, but I just cant find a reason to believe so. I hope the is one though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I certainly don't. I think that the afterlife is a fictional concept invented by those who were unable to come to terms with the true meaningless and insignificant nature of our existences where we are just destined to cease existing, I think that the whole concept of an afterlife was created as a result of humans having the ability to be conscious, I think that for many it's hard to accept that existence is nothing more than an unfortunate and tragic consequence of evolution and once we lose consciousness that is it for us, as consciousness is stored in the brain.

But to me thought of permanently not existing is the only comfort in such a cruel and harmful world, to me true peace could only ever exist in the absence of everything with this existence finally forgotten about, I see beauty in being unable to suffer.

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
No, I don't. In my opinion existence of any afterlife is very unprobable. There is no evidence of this. I think we just come back to where we had been before we were born - into nothingness.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Near death experiences testified to by many peopel who usewd to not believe in an afterlife make me think it si very likely, but not certain. I respect other people's right to their own opinions, since no one knows for sure (in my opinion, though many religious people say that they do kinow for sure), but I think that our soul keeps living after our body dies. Whether there is hell, I don't know, they seem to be conflicting reports on this. There seems to be a heaven, but peopel report that in this [place, what is our real home they often say, we then pick out what out next life will be- i.e. reincarnation. There is so much conflicting informatino from neds that who knows, but some elements seem universal across all ndes- the idea of floating outside your body, that your soul lives on after your body dies, and meeting other beings in the afterlife- some with very powerful love towards us, some just the opposite.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
"Curse your weakness in your afterlife!"
No I don't.

hag

hag

Mar 29, 2023
I would love to see a few people again, but no, I think there's just actually just nothingness.

howl pendragon

howl pendragon

What matters is you, and not the state of you.
May 1, 2023
Yes. I believe that life in the material world is only a small part of existence, and that there are many worlds and forms of existence waiting for those who make it out of here.

M

mitsuko.055

May 13, 2023
Not really, I used to believe in it but after some thought i realised that based on the biology it doesn't make any sense

Brew

Brew

Professional Jaywalker
Nov 8, 2021
This skit gets what I think across, but elaborating just a bit further...

There is no better afterlife than nothingness, simplying dying and that being it. Buddhists know this as the Nirvana, but somehow make it so it is a prize you can get, a point you can get to, if you follow a certain, supposed guideline to 'goodness', with as always and of course having a counterpart for the BAAAAD people.

Everything that is said to be beyond our cognition is mere projection, it is just that there is enough people patting themselves on the back for believing in it that everyone agrees with the delusions.

The cavemen know they are seeing shadows, they just do not want to be reminded of it.

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I believe that there's more to life than we know, but I still want just non existence.