• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
There's a quote from Man of Steel. "A good death is it's own reward."

Reactions: sserafim, AbsurdAbyss, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not in that context. That was from a warrior right? They were refering to a death in battle I assume. Like the Spartan's and their 'beautiful death' in battle. I doubt either of those races would view suicide that kindly. Unless it was some kind of act of martyrdom or sacrifice to save others. I have a horrible feeling that type of person would in fact call it cowardly and a waste. I expect they'd have more time for suicide bombers or kamikaze pilots who died for a cause, fighting the 'enemy'.

You were maybe born in the wrong era... You could have had your 'beautiful death' as a Spartan and be seen as a hero if we were living back then. I guess we still say soldiers die in 'glory' though.

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
yes because you control the circumstances of it, otherwise you just die randomly or get murdered

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah. It's better than dying naturally and decaying through old age

Reactions: Hollowman, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
I believe all death is good. It's not life, and that's enough for me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Hollowman, sserafim, FutureHanger and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Not in that context. That was from a warrior right? They were refering to a death in battle I assume. Like the Spartan's and their 'beautiful death' in battle. I doubt either of those races would view suicide that kindly. Unless it was some kind of act of martyrdom or sacrifice to save others. I have a horrible feeling that type of person would in fact call it cowardly and a waste. I expect they'd have more time for suicide bombers or kamikaze pilots who died for a cause, fighting the 'enemy'.

You were maybe born in the wrong era... You could have had your 'beautiful death' as a Spartan and be seen as a hero if we were living back then. I guess we still say soldiers die in 'glory' though.
I wish I could've been a warrior. I was told once that I was a warrior in a past life.
yes because you control the circumstances of it, otherwise you just die randomly or get murdered
Interesting. Why are normies ok with the unexpected illness or murder?
I believe all death is good. It's not life, and that's enough for me.
Which is why Jesus was bad. "I came that they would have life and have it more abundantly" eww

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Forever Sleep
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Wdym by "good death"? In my opinion, death is neither good nor bad. It's a fact of life
I wish I could've been a warrior. I was told once that I was a warrior in a past life.
Really? Who told you that? How did they know?

Reactions: divinemistress36
Clive

Clive

I am a Blackboard
Oct 23, 2023
What's a good death and how it's measured is obviously super subjective. But I like to think a satisfying death is a good death. Like when you read a story and a character you like dies, but it was such a damn good death that you can't even be mad.

For instance, my ideal death is very satisfying to me. I go on a backpacking trip and jump off a cliff an fall a great height and/or into frigid water. It ties into past memories (of backpacking), it's my ideal method (jumping), and if I could delete all presence of sasu involvement beforehand and manage to distance from friends, I think it would be even more of a "good death". It feels solid, thought out, full, and wonderful. Though it'll likely never end like that.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I think it depends on the method. I would rather die in a hospital at 80 years old like my grandfather, than shot my own head or hang myself.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The word euthanasia literally translates to good death.

• Informative
Reactions: SillyGirl>_< and sserafim
SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
I would say it is a good death if you pick a peaceful option like hanging. But if you ctb by self-immolation that is definitely not a good death.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I would say it is a good death if you pick a peaceful option like hanging
I do not believe that hanging is considered one of the "peaceful" ways of CTB. I think the peaceful ways are the ones like Nembutal (obviously), inert gas, CO (if done correctly). I'm not even sure about SN being 100% peaceful, but that's only my opinion and concern. Just my 2 cents.

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Yes, better to die when you're ready than die old and confused.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i think it depends. a good death is one that's peaceful, and quiet, and clean, and without regret - a death that concludes your life neatly and tidily.

L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
Only if it's peaceful and not jumping off a cliff or hanging yourself

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
depends on what you call "good".