FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always do as such a thing sounds so incredibly ideal, to permanently escape from this existence solves everything and is the only relief, just never waking again truly sounds like the best way to die, it sounds so peaceful to fall asleep eternally with all forgotten about.

In this hellish and harmful existence the only comfort could ever lie in death, the thought of being free from all future suffering really is so incredibly appealing, I see beauty in the thought of sleeping eternally where one is completely unaware, to me that is true peace.

It's peace that cannot be found as long as one is burdened with the ability to exist and to exist will always be something that is dreadful, existence was never worth it in the first place.
The peace of eternal sleep will always be better than decaying from age just to cease existing anyway and if there was the option to just fall asleep eternally it would be so relieving, it would prevent so much unnecessary suffering, it's undeniable that existence just causes harm.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Latubmen, Brokensaddle, sserafim and 8 others
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Dying in your sleep would be the ideal. No pain,no SI,just drifting away for ever ,not being aware. Yes,if only....

• Hugs
Reactions: Latubmen, cscott, Brokensaddle and 3 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Thoughts and feelings are so restrictive. Even if my life were as pleasurable as possible, not being aware would be infinitely greater. I yearn for nothing less than the absolute dissolution of my being.

• Love
Reactions: Latubmen, cscott and sserafim
LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
I think everyone wants to die in their sleep. obviously some people want to stay alive longer than others, but it's really the best way to go.

Reactions: sserafim
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Every time I close my eyes I beg to be released from the hell I live in. I'm older so I'm hoping I go soon. I have three plans to ctb, but am terrified that I will fail. It's so unfair - I'm older, lived my life and the people I love who honestly loved me are already gone (my daughter and my Dad). I've had such a shitty life I'm so hoping for a peaceful ending. Just waiting for my sweet cat to go - then I'm right behind her.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Every night. My deep hope is that once I'm homeless and have lost everything and have no way of keeping myself alive, that trauma will cause my body to lose it's will to live, shut down, and I'll just go to sleep forever.

ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
I think that can be lot better as hell or heaven, i would just like to see who passed before me a last time

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
I used to pray for my heart to stop when I was younger. And up to this day is probably my biggest wish, to just go to sleep and never wake up. It would be ideal, total blackness, the complete lack of awareness, just as if I was in a deep sleep. I'm not sure if heaven or hell are a thing, I'd like to believe that dying is just that, that it feels like the missing hours between the night and day when you are deeply asleep, nothing. You just stop existing.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It would be nice to just fall asleep and never wake up. I wish I could just enter a dreamless sleep and that's what death is, a dreamless sleep. I wish I had nembutal right now so I could get this over with.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbear824 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I always do as such a thing sounds so incredibly ideal, to permanently escape from this existence solves everything and is the only relief, just never waking again truly sounds like the best way to die, it sounds so peaceful to fall asleep eternally with all forgotten about.

In this hellish and harmful existence the only comfort could ever lie in death, the thought of being free from all future suffering really is so incredibly appealing, I see beauty in the thought of sleeping eternally where one is completely unaware, to me that is true peace.

It's peace that cannot be found as long as one is burdened with the ability to exist and to exist will always be something that is dreadful, existence was never worth it in the first place.
The peace of eternal sleep will always be better than decaying from age just to cease existing anyway and if there was the option to just fall asleep eternally it would be so relieving, it would prevent so much unnecessary suffering, it's undeniable that existence just causes harm.
Yes, I wish this everyday. I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up. I hate the fact that I have to wake up and face another day, I want to die in my sleep. Being asleep is much more preferable to my waking life. I'm so tired and exhausted everyday, I wish I could have a rest and break from my life.
It would be nice to just fall asleep and never wake up. I wish I could just enter a dreamless sleep and that's what death is, a dreamless sleep. I wish I had nembutal right now so I could get this over with.
Same, I wish I could enter a dreamless sleep and be asleep forever…
Dying in your sleep would be the ideal. No pain,no SI,just drifting away for ever ,not being aware. Yes,if only....
Ikr! This would be my ideal way to go

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Ruma