FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do, because there is nothing positive about being burdened with the ability to suffer in this existence in which there was never a need for in the first place, it's undeniable that existence just causes harm and it's so horrific how existence has caused endless amounts of suffering to be experienced all throughout history. There is no value to existing, it's just a terrible mistake that was better off never existing at all, only nothingness is perfection.

I cannot stand those who glorify and worship this existence, it's so insensitive to me, it repulses me, any kind of positive views towards existence just come across as so incredibly deluded, I especially hate when those types of views are pushed onto those who have awareness of how existence is so cruel yet so meaningless.

There is no beauty in existing and there is no benefit to having the ability to exist, it could only ever lead to suffering, I especially despise motivational type positivity.
Seeing delusional humans invalidate suffering with their toxic positivity certainly makes me wish to not exist even more as suicide is all that makes sense to me, it feels like the only rational thing to wish for in this hellish reality, I will always prefer the sound of permanent peace to decaying from age in this dreadful existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, sadloner, myusername890 and 5 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I like ice cream.

In all seriousness, does a statement like that upset you?

• Yay!
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HAL 9000, https.fh, StrawberryBlood and 5 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the value someone put on life is subjective, life is all about subjective values attributed to oneself, to the other, to the external world.
i hate it when people say life is a gift or life is what you make of it because it's not a universal truth and is subjective

Reactions: HAL 9000, Melly, sadloner and 3 others
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I'm dead inside long back, I dont really feel like I exist, its just a soul trapped in a body.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Immensevoid and cscott
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I admire ur strength to live each day cause I feel u in every single thing u speak of & I must take myself out for this simple fact!

I couldn't imagine not taking the risk in some way to get the fuck out of this hell then to live like this each day & have such a hatred for this useless life. It's torture ..

E

egoaltru

Altruistic But Egoistic
Aug 30, 2023
I don't mind people talking about how much they love their existence, but I don't want to hear people talking about mine in a positive way. It makes me feel forced to stay alive for those people in order to show that I care about them. When I finally decide to CTB, the last thing I want my friends to think is that they didn't do enough or that they were bad friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Melly, bluebus, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I like ice cream.

Some might point out that dairy cows maybe suffer worse than beef cows. Not to mention all the human wageslavery throughout the entire supply chain

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Reactions: sadloner, myusername890 and anhedonicNfoggy
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I do not have an issue if another person has a more positive view of reality, because if they have found something in this world that gives them happiness in a healthy way then good for them! I mean this seriously. What I do have an issue with though, is when other people (tend) to strongly dislike it if you criticize this reality, or hold a less-than-positive view of it. This can oftentimes result in you being labelled as "miserable" or "nihilistic"; both of which are misused words. Just because I do not believe that life is inherently good, this does not mean that I am against living or against anybody else trying to find some kind of happiness; this in turn means that I am not a nihilist. Not supporting something does not mean you are against it; not every stance is "black and white".

sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

🐎
Sep 9, 2023
Personally, I think it's pretty great that some people are enjoying their lives and aren't completely miserable all the time. But hey, that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteRabbit, betternever2havbeen, anhedonicNfoggy and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No, I just feel puzzled by them and I wonder what it would be like to see life through their eyes. I only get triggered when people try to push their ideas onto me. I'm happy for them to have their own view on life but I think we should all respect one another's views.

Our individual experiences of life shapes how we see it- surely. If we had different brains and different histories, we may be in a different place now.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
What if you raise your own cows and produce your own ice cream?
Yeah, we could imagine freeing ourselves from wageslavery, work maybe 5 hrs/week, and some innovators will figure out how to make crazy-tasting vegan icecream. Entirely possible at our tech level. We just lack the will & decency

But that's the problem: we're currently in the goofy Universe o' Suffering

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Not entirely. There's good things about life; to me just animals and nature.

Though, It's hard not to feel envious when people are lucky enough to have great lives and share it. If I had a chance to magically change my circumstances, get rid of my trauma and hardships, I'd most likely choose to live.

I don't want to ctb, but it feels like I have no choice.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
I do, because there is nothing positive about being burdened with the ability to suffer in this existence in which there was never a need for in the first place, it's undeniable that existence just causes harm and it's so horrific how existence has caused endless amounts of suffering to be experienced all throughout history. There is no value to existing, it's just a terrible mistake that was better off never existing at all, only nothingness is perfection.

I cannot stand those who glorify and worship this existence, it's so insensitive to me, it repulses me, any kind of positive views towards existence just come across as so incredibly deluded, I especially hate when those types of views are pushed onto those who have awareness of how existence is so cruel yet so meaningless.

There is no beauty in existing and there is no benefit to having the ability to exist, it could only ever lead to suffering, I especially despise motivational type positivity.
Seeing delusional humans invalidate suffering with their toxic positivity certainly makes me wish to not exist even more as suicide is all that makes sense to me, it feels like the only rational thing to wish for in this hellish reality, I will always prefer the sound of permanent peace to decaying from age in this dreadful existence.
I don't. I recognize that existence can be a fulfilling thing, and people can derive great experience from it. However, clearly that is not always the case. Whether or not existing is considered a positive or negative depends on two aspects: objective reality and subjective measurement.

When the objective reality fall short from the subjective standard a person set, life can be considered as negative. Some people might be able to endure an objectively negative life simply because their subjective definition of 'a negative life' is lower than their objective condition. The question involves a lot of subjective reasoning.

There is no right or wrong for someone to hold high or low standard of a 'positive life'. People are complex being, and although ideally no one should experience so much negativity in life that they consider CTB, it is crucial to understand the rational, emotional, and subjective aspects a person experience during their life. I ultimately believe that –although it is tragic and heartbreaking– the choice of CTB is the responsibility of the other person themselves.

I would not encourage anyone to CTB, nor would I discourage anyone from commiting CTB, as long as they know the deal (including potential effect for those around him, no going back, potential pain from the method, and possible opportunity cost lost from cutting one's life short).

If you're happy with your life, amazing! Please continue having an amazing life. However, do not be so naive that just anyone would hold the same opinion.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
What if you raise your own cows and produce your own ice cream?
Lmao 🤣
Yeah, we could imagine freeing ourselves from wageslavery, work maybe 5 hrs/week, and some innovators will figure out how to make crazy-tasting vegan icecream. Entirely possible at our tech level. We just lack the will & decency

But that's the problem: we're currently in the goofy Universe o' Suffering
Ok but there are alot of places that produce ice-cream without animal cruelty. Just saying.
I like ice cream.

Idky I find this so funny.

Reactions: SexyIncél
felixwasabsurd

felixwasabsurd

Lover of absurdity
Sep 19, 2023

I understand how you might feel, and I feel it too but personally, I would kill to be delusional and happy with living instead of feeling like shit because I'm barely alive at is.

I come on here because it makes me feel less alone but seeing people love living despite it making me feel jealous, I'm happy for them.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023

Ok to be honest I used to be kinda similar. I thought everyone thought the same way as I did so I thought that they were always faking their concern or their like for me. And their happiness.

Yeah I soon found out that isn't really the case. Some people actually enjoy life. The outlier is me and people like you. Not everyone thinks like us...it took Me a while to realize that. Some people actually feel pity for others and actually enjoy their relationships and are actually concerned for you when they say they are and don't find you annoying for not being okay. Not everyone fakes all of their emotions and not everyone finds no real joy in anything. Alot of people and I'm willing to bet most hold on to life because they love it. There is nothing wrong with that. Similar to us they think that everyone feels that way or has the ability to feel that way. They don't understand that some people really don't even understand those emotions of joy.

I feel no hatred for them I just have come to the realization I need to separate from them before they get corrupted by me.

sillyygirl

sillyygirl

am a sillyygirl real>_<!!!!
Sep 24, 2023

what about pizza

• Yay!
Reactions: sedationgapmoe and Minsu
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I don't believe existence is inherently good but I also don't believe existence is inherently bad either. It simply just is. From my perspective at least, I just gained sentience one day and gradually realised it wasn't for me, with this fact emphasised to me by society