• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

alrdyded

Mar 23, 2024
I am new to this site but I have found a source that I'd like to order from. It seems like the UK does wellness checks for nearly everybody ordering SN from overseas. Does the US do this as well or no? I don't live in a house I live on my own in an apartment building. Can I just have it shipped to my apartment building or do I need to consider finding an abandoned residence to have it shipped to under a different name? Mailbox service? Staying at a hotel and having it shipped there? I am not sure what precautions I need to take. I live in a fairly highly populated/urban area in the US. If the police do conduct a wellness check can you just tell them you are fine and ask them to go away without opening the door? I don't plan on using the SN until early 2025 but I know it's what I want to use and I'd like to order so I have the peace of mind of having it in my possession in case it becomes even more difficult to obtain. I'm hoping I can stay out of any kind of trouble ordering this.

Last edited:
LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
I don't believe so. You can always mail it to a Post Office/UPS Store/Pack and Ship business if you don't want the business to have access to your home address.

There are plenty of legitimate uses for SN to use as cover stories if pressed about it. Best way to dodge suspicion would be to just play dumb about it. After all SN as a ctb method isn't particularly common knowledge, I wouldn't think most people would have even heard of it.

A

alrdyded

Mar 23, 2024
I don't believe so. You can always mail it to a Post Office/UPS Store/Pack and Ship business if you don't want the business to have access to your home address.

There are plenty of legitimate uses for SN to use as cover stories if pressed about it. Best way to dodge suspicion would be to just play dumb about it. After all SN as a ctb method isn't particularly common knowledge, I wouldn't think most people would have even heard of it.
Thank you. This makes me feel a bit less nervous I tend to worry. I hope the package doesn't raise any suspicion but if it does I will definitely play dumb.

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
Thank you. This makes me feel a bit less nervous I tend to worry. I hope the package doesn't raise any suspicion but if it does I will definitely play dumb.i
If its sealed correctly and it doesnt leak or anything you should be fine, plus its odorless so theres no reason they would open the package. ive read they only do if they have any given suspicion (leaks, suspicious smells, ect)