Loulou

Loulou

Aug 15, 2023
Do people usually watch Tv? I used to never but recently I can't live without the Tv on in the background. I mostly watch old kids shows for comfort or horror films ':) I literally have no idea, is that like a past thing or do people still watch Tv in their daily lifes?

• Hugs
Reactions: ClaudeCTTE and Passersby
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I watch TV a lot. Usually kids shows too or adult cartoons or animes. I assumed watching TV was normal but now you have me questioning my life aha

Reactions: Loulou
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I don't watch TV, I only use it to play video games and sometimes I connect my computer to the TV to watch movies or anime series (If I don't feel lazy to watch them).

Local TV in my country is garbage.

I don't understand how people love to watch the same thing every damn day. All the local channels have the same recycled programs.

Basically the TV schedule is something like:
  • Messages from the president
"We have reduced crime by 0.0000000000000001%."
"We have nationalized water" (It was already nationalized)
"We have built thousands of homes" (Nobody has money to buy them)
  • Morning news
"Dead people die in a fatally fatal accident" (they proceed to show the corpses)
"Kid kicked out of college for breathing, they feared he was stealing oxygen" (they play the most dramatic music)
  • Morning lifestyle programs
"Tricks to be much happier happy"
"Swiss government pays you to work"

"Eat this and you will lose 1000 μg!!!"
  • Horoscope
"For Sagittarians, this morning something you need in your life will arrive" (SN arrives)
  • Cooking section
"Benzo pancakes♡ with cannabutter, served with a frosty opioid milkshake, fentanyl flavored ^^"
  • 1 hour of cringe ads
  • Recycled shows from the stone age
  • Another 1 hour of cringe ads
  • Dramas with the same generic storyline (Poor woman marries handsome millionaire man and cheats on him with her dad).
  • More cringe ads
  • Gossip news that nobody cares about
"This musician is breaking hits and is the best in the world worldwide" (Nobody knows him).
"Internet celebrity shows his new body on TikTok"
"Celebrity cheats on his wife with his cat".
  • Ads and ads.....
  • Boring movies that nobody knows where they came from.
  • Another damn hour of ads...
  • Shows of random people who think they are celebrities.
  • More visual torture...
  • International news:
Instead of informing, they criticize USA, saying it's the worst thing in the world without giving explanations...​
  • 10 hours of infomercials.
"It grew more than 30 cm. It's so big!!!"
"I've been wearing this for 5 seconds and I look 40 years younger, now I can go back to kindergarten!!!."
"If you call in these 10 seconds you will receive not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six.... But 231​ - 1!!!"....

Reactions: Loulou