xxpinkmoonglitterxx

xxpinkmoonglitterxx

My Tears Ricochet
Mar 24, 2023
Does anyone in your real life know you visit this site? No one in my life does and it's always going to stay that way

Reactions: heavyeyes, dialogos, Sweet Tart and 4 others
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
If anyone knew I was here, I'd be in the mental hospital faster than I can spell mental hospital.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dialogos
Upvote 0
RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
No, I think of the way I would react if I found out one of my close friends uses this site.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dialogos
Upvote 0
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
No, but I did tell my mom with dementia. She got shocked but forgets it or blanks it out the next day..I know it seems cruel but I do it when she gets into mild mania and distracts her so much that she stops being manic. Also I want to keep this site from being blocked via ISP. It does help a lot of people

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Goodness no. I'd be put in grippy socks as soon as they found out.

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Jealous Blackheart and Navi
Upvote 0
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
No and i would like it to keep it this way even if it doesn't really matters.

Upvote 0
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
ah gods no, I would be pitied faster than i can blink. they would keep a more careful eyes on me too

Upvote 0
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
no. very few people in my life know that I have a desire to CTB, and much fewer (maybe 1-2 people) know that I have attempted.

I think that a lot of people are judgemental of a site like this, and it would cause the people in my life to be very concerned about me to know that I am on a site that is not strictly anti-CBT (i don't feel as though this site is pro either, we are just here to support each other with our decisions). I do not want to be hospitalized or have to go to some kind of inpatient treatment because it would interfere with my schooling and cause me to, i think, be pitied by the people in my life. I saw the way my family reacted to my cousin who has attempted many times and been in long-term intensive care and I do not want to be treated like that. I would rather they not know.

at the same time, sometimes i wish someone was worried about me. but they don't care.

Upvote 0
Nezumi04

Nezumi04

Aug 18, 2023
Does anyone in your real life know you visit this site? No one in my life does and it's always going to stay that way
No, and I don't think I'll ever tell anyone. firstly, it'd be really embarrassing if they knew what I was posting, but also they'd probably all be really worried about me... worried to the point, they'd keep a careful eye on me or maybe lecture me nonstop trying to change my mind. So, I'd never tell anyone about seriously "wanting to ctb", nor will I ever show those feelings too blatantly. I think it'd just fill me with more guilt, and my plans could be sabotaged.

In a way, I also care about certain people... and I think it'd make them all very sad and alarmed if they knew. I'm already feeling some hesitation to do it already, because of leaving certain people behind possibly traumatized by my sudden departure... so, it would be worse for them to see it coming, feeling like they should have prevented it somehow (if I ever went through with it).

Plus, who knows, I may change my mind and not do anything in the end... So, I don't want to be forever associated with being suicidal in peoples' eyes when they interact with me. It wouldn't feel good/natural to be viewed or treated with pity & concern all the time.

Upvote 0
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I have brought it up very vaguely with certain people I trust a lot. I've never given out the name of the forum or my user for obvious reasons. I think my boyfriend found my profile, but he won't tell me what he was referring to when he tried to talk to me about being on forums he thinks are bad for me. It's either here or he thinks I'm back on 4chan.

Upvote 0
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
My therapist knows, though I haven't told him the name of the site. I wouldn't want to burden anyone else with the information.

Upvote 0
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Fuck no. I can't risk getting locked up in a psych ward or worse

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Holu
Upvote 0
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Fuck no. I can't risk getting locked up in a psych ward or worse
Honestly idk if being on here is grounds for involuntary hospitalization. Assuming ur posts don't indicate plans to ctb I can't imagine they could do much.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
Upvote 0
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Honestly idk if being on here is grounds for involuntary hospitalization. Assuming ur posts don't indicate plans to ctb I can't imagine they could do much.
I mean I have said in my posts before that I have SN in my possession and I'm actively planning to ctb. So I'm pretty sure they could?

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Holu
Upvote 0
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I mean I have said in my posts before that I have SN in my possession and I'm actively planning to ctb. So I'm pretty sure they could?
Ya prob if they have ur account. Even tho u can private profile u can still search name which basically achieves the same thing so long as someone responded to u by quote. Better safe than sorry

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
Upvote 0
WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

♡ mi dispiace mamma, ti amo ♡
Aug 29, 2023
i used the phrase catch the bus to a friend and he understood what i meant, so either he knows or is familiar with forums like this from the past. he was very sweet about it though and talked with me for a while. Other than that, i'm taking this to my grave (no pun intended)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Jealous Blackheart
Upvote 0
Navi

Navi

Toaster bath looking real good rn
Feb 6, 2023
Only one person but he doesn't care enough to do anything about it. He's def gonna go on my note for being a lying bitch lmao.
No, but I have fantasized about leave the tab open "on accident"
Me too. I don't know the reason though

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
One friend saw my monitor one time, but he doesn't understand English at all, so I'm safe

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Jealous Blackheart
Upvote 0
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Nah. My friends and family don't even know that SaSu exists

Upvote 0
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I
no, I've been told that people who say they want to die will never say it, and that if you say it, you're attention seeking.
I also have been told this. Shocking really.

Upvote 0
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Nope, even if they see it they won't care. I don't come off as someone wanting to ctb irl.

Upvote 0
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
no
no, I've been told that people who say they want to die will never say it, and that if you say it, you're attention seeking.
Damn that is some of the most specious reductionist horseshit I've ever heard. Like old timey southern wisdom nugget bad

Last edited:
Upvote 0
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
no, if anyone in my life knew, they would find a way to have me hospitalized

Upvote 0
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hell no! Theres not anybody left though when youve been living this life for so long and as a NeeT. It's all over now baby blue. Ctb is coming. Its better to stay safe and in isolation seeing as we live in a very slave type of state and pro life society. I am not like everybody else.

Upvote 0
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
No and I plan to keep it that way after I die. Like probs gonna send a goodbye message and then delete my account later.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Passersby
Upvote 0
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
No but I have been tempted to mention "catching the bus" to someone recently because I genuinely think they are also on the site. I feel like if any of my friends and family knew that I was on the site and confronted me about it, it would only hasten my death.

Upvote 0
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
no, why would anyone ever tell ppl that they visit this site other than seeking attention? unless you get caught visiting the site nobody should know. no merit and it's more harm than good

• Love
Reactions: lament. and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0