PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
These past few days I've actually been feeling like living, but today my neighbour has been blaring music all day and I'm back in my suicidal zone.
Also two weeks ago they kept me up all night because they had a party with their drunk friends.

Do noisy neighbors make you feel suicidal?

I've had noisy and all my life, I'm tired of them I just want peace.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: brighter_in_tupelo, WonderingSoul, Ε. Η. R. and 32 others
NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
Yes because it makes me feel lonely, and they are partying and keeping me up at night.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: looseye, onlyanimalsaregood, ... and 9 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Silicone ear plugs changes the game.

If my neighbours take the piss, I'll just leave my music/tv playing loud af in the livingroom, while I go to sleep in my bedroom with my ear plugs in.
cant hear shit lol

• Yay!
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Ashu, RainAndSadness and 7 others
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Feb 8, 2021
Silicone ear plugs changes the game.

If my neighbours take the piss, I'll just leave my music/tv playing loud af in the livingroom, while I go to sleep in my bedroom with my ear plugs in.
cant hear shit lol
I've tried ear plugs but they felt too uncomfortable, and unfortunately I'm a light sleeper lol I'd keep myself awake if I done that haha

Reactions: Ashu, OpheliasFlowers, Seaghost and 2 others
NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
I can't handle air plugs either, I need total quiet

Reactions: Ashu, flametrees, Cowtipper and 2 others
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
noisy neighbors make you feel suicidal?
More like homicidal. My neighbors light off loud, illegal fireworks constantly. I've found myself fantasizing that I had a sniper rifle and good vantage point.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, looseye, onlyanimalsaregood and 22 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, over the years I have had to deal with very noisy neighbours who blast music and are loud. I am incredibly noise sensitive, and the noise of other people stresses me out. I hate the sound of voices. They also use the lawnmower all the time and that hurts my ears and people where I live are obsessed with diy. It is depressing. I never hear silence anymore due to tinnitus and there is no peace in this world. Little things like that can send me over the edge and it just makes me not want to exist more.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: aquasaltstripes, onlyanimalsaregood, Ashu and 9 others
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Feb 8, 2021
More like homicidal. My neighbors light off loud, illegal fireworks constantly. I've found myself fantasizing that I had a sniper rifle and good vantage point.
Haha I think I agree with this too
Yes, over the years I have had to deal with very noisy neighbours who blast music and are loud. I am incredibly noise sensitive, and the noise of other people stresses me out. I hate the sound of voices. They also use the lawnmower all the time and that hurts my ears and people where I live are obsessed with diy. It is depressing. I never hear silence anymore due to tinnitus and there is no peace in this world. Little things like that can send me over the edge and it just makes me not want to exist more.
I feel the same way about noise, I hate it so much. Ouch I haven't had tinnitus before, I hope things get better ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu, qualitytime, hʚll and 2 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
When I lived with roommates, it was practically hell on Earth when I couldn't escape my room without having to make pleasant conversation about literally nothing of substance, only because it was implicitly expected of me. Quarantine was my breaking point when no one was allowed to go outside, so I was basically trying to avoid everyone else in the house as much as possible, but at that point, even the sound of their voices inordinately pissed me off. I'm so glad I finally moved out and now have some peace and quiet.

• Love
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, looseye, Ashu and 3 others
S

Sebuet

Jul 9, 2021
My neighbors got this annoying little dog that barks as soon as it's alone. Really shrill irregular barks too, can't ever get used to it

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Ashu, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, over the years I have had to deal with very noisy neighbours

Reactions: Ashu and PinkSakura
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
No. Just angry. Noise canceling headphones are an essential tool.

Drop fucking stink bombs outside their windows whenever they are too loud. Negative reinforcement. Get creative, have fun. Zero. Fucks. Given.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, onlyanimalsaregood, Ashu and 3 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Aside from one neighbor lighting illegal fireworks none of my neighbors are very loud. However, sometimes they will blow bird whistles in an attempt to harass me. Sometimes they make verbal noises to harass and annoy me.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Ashu, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
They're the worst. It should've ok to shoot them

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, looseye, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Yes, I used to have people stomping above...now I don't have closeby neighbors sharing walls...my neighbors now are not noisy but they are all triggering and make me feel suicidal.

Reactions: auror., OpheliasFlowers and PinkSakura
C

Cronetappingout

Feb 13, 2020
No. Just angry. Noise canceling headphones are an essential tool.

Drop fucking stink bombs outside their windows whenever they are too loud. Negative reinforcement. Get creative, have fun. Zero. Fucks. Given.
Stink bombs? Tell me more?
I have some jerky neighbors right now.

Reactions: PinkSakura
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
If you call the police?

Reactions: Ashu, PinkSakura and Alwaysbadtime
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Stink bombs? Tell me more?
I have some jerky neighbors right now.
You can buy them at novelty shops or online or make it. It's called ammonium sulfate i think. There's recipes online. Google it.

Reactions: PinkSakura and Cronetappingout
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
You can buy them at novelty shops or online or make it. It's called ammonium sulfate i think. There's recipes online. Google it.
Another option is leave out food skunks like. If other animals come by their house, that's fine too.

C

Cronetappingout

Feb 13, 2020
Another option is leave out food skunks like. If other animals come by their house, that's fine too.
They deserve a skunk thrown into their house, not walk by.

• Love
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, looseye, PinkSakura and 2 others
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
They deserve a skunk thrown into their house, not walk by.
Roadkill skunk is just as bad. Don't know how you get it to them without you getting skunked tho.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Cronetappingout and PinkSakura
Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
I don't mind a lot of noises tbh but I hate hate hate picking up people's voices when they talk. It's grating.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, looseye, auror. and 3 others
CatTheBus5689

CatTheBus5689

Jun 22, 2021
They make me feel homicidal sometimes. The constant bass for hours on end early in the morning or late at night grates at my ears. I hate loud speakers, fancy cars, karaoke machines and their users.

I sure as hell won't miss this when I'm ten feet under.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, looseye, doesntevenmatter and 7 others
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Yes, especially because I have tinnitus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, FuneralCry and PinkSakura
Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
These past few days I've actually been feeling like living, but today my neighbour has been blaring music all day and I'm back in my suicidal zone.
Also two weeks ago they kept me up all night because they had a party with their drunk friends.

Do noisy neighbors make you feel suicidal?

I've had noisy and all my life, I'm tired of them I just want peace.
Yes its so annoying, espeically when they play basketball at 2am or have their kids yelling, even worse when their kids hit your car with a soccer ball after asking the m10000000x to stop, and i hate all the people who are liek "kids will be kids" yes they will be kids but at some point you're spoiling them and raising a brat if you let them get away with this sh1t, I hate loud neighbors with a passion

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, looseye, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes. Especially loudmouth neighbours who talk trash about you with the intent of allowing you to hear it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, OpheliasFlowers, Cronetappingout and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No ... they make me feel homicidal instead. Luckily my neighbors are cool as shit though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, onlyanimalsaregood, LONE WOLF. and 2 others
S

Stopthepain

Jul 11, 2021
Yes. But my brain is overloaded anyway and noises kill me even more

• Hugs
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
The problem is the overpopulation. When people live in apartments there will be problems with noise. I read an article about a man who had killed his neighbor because she had disturbed him with noise every night for years (he could not sleep).

• Love
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, PinkSakura, Tiredsotired and 2 others
D

doesntevenmatter

Aug 12, 2021
Thank you so much for saying this, lol. It's exactly my thought but I was scared to mention it... Agree whole-heartedly.

I live in an apartment and have dealt with some RIDICIULOUSLY noisy people. At first they had me right next to the pool. The people would drink and party and scream and blare music at all hours of the night, even when the pool was supposed to be closed at 10:00. After my lease was up, I moved to another unit but I still have to deal with people's ridiculously loud bass in their vehicles and the occasional party filled with blaring music. It drives me freaking nuts man.

So yeah lol, it doesn't make me suicidal just pisses me off. I hate inconsiderate people.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor and Apricity