• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
Sleep is the one joy in life i really have. But these nightmares. I see everything i dont fucking want to see. Anyone else experience this?anyone have a way of making them go away? Im losing my fucking mind

• Hugs
Reactions: terry_a_davis, Indieblue and highlyvolatile
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
Yeah, it's always very stressful dreams, waking up multiple times at night, i hate it.

Reactions: Metalhead
Dawgmom

Dawgmom

Oct 23, 2019
Ugh. That totally sucks. I'm sorry. I have sleep problems but I don't have nightmares, usually. I just wake up every, 1 to 2 hours every night and seldom get any REM sleep. Sometimes I'm sweating and panicked but I don't recall dreams or nightmares.

So, are they crazy dreams or are they real-life worries? Maybe it's stress (which I think is why my sleep is so fragmented). Or, are you on medication or eating something? Like, I can't eat Marie Callender dinners. I swear, every time I do I have the weirdest, grossest, horrible dreams. It took me a while to figure it out but as soon as I stopped, so did the nightmares.

anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
Sleep is my only escape, but unfortunately I am also plagued by nightmares. Most of them are about my twin who was kicked out returning home and the chaos that ensues due to that. Generally my parents being jackasses to him. Wake me up out of frustration. I don't know how to stop getting nightmares. Got a dream catcher. Actually made it worse

Reactions: highlyvolatile
L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
@noko yes and do yours continue like if u wake up and go back to sleep youre still stuck in the same horrible place?

@Dawgmom
Im sorry to hear that. That must be incredibly irritating to not even get good sleep. No medications and all i eat is cup of noodles. Theyre real life fears mostly. Mostly I see my ex with a new guy, them with the kid that should be mine, but sometimes like last night theyre just psychotic dreams. Watched my friend get hit by a car, blood everywhere yelling for help but everyone just stared and watched. My dreams feed on all the negativity and fear that i have and it forces me to watch it. It feels so real i can hardly discern reality

@anorexic-pigeon

Im sorry that you have to endure reliving a terrible event. Do you wake up with anxiety almost like it really was just happening? My condolences for the issues youve had to endure

Dawgmom

Dawgmom

Oct 23, 2019
@anorexic-pigeon: Wow. It sounds like trauma is what the cause is. your brain is working overtime to try and process what happened. Are you seeing a therapist? It sounds like you really need to talk to someone about that.

I'm sorry for your loss and the pain and suffering it's causing you.

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
@noko yes and do yours continue like if u wake up and go back to sleep youre still stuck in the same horrible place?
Sometimes yes. It;s very very stressful. I take sleeping pills to sleep and even those don't exactly work.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Have you tried melatonin? If dosing is correct (ask your doctor) it can stop night terrors.

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
Sometimes yes. It;s very very stressful. I take sleeping pills to sleep and even those don't exactly work.
Sorry you have to deal with it too :/ id honestly say this is just about the worst thing, theres no bettering ones mental health when your mind is fucking with you every chance it gets
Have you tried melatonin? If dosing is correct (ask your doctor) it can stop night terrors.
No i havent but thankyou very much. Im going to look into that immediately

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Can totally relate. I don't like going to bed anymore as I'm scared what I will see. Shallow sleep and nightmares. Almost feel like I'm almost on the other side x

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
Can totally relate. I don't like going to bed anymore as I'm scared what I will see. Shallow sleep and nightmares. Almost feel like I'm almost on the other side x
It really does. Personally, feels like this other person inside my mind is doing it to push me. Its funny to them when i wake up sweating and crying, well good game monster in my head... Honestly. Ive just decided to order SN. Im going to right now. Was just gunna cut my wrist. But this seems more fullproof. I give up

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
It really does. Personally, feels like this other person inside my mind is doing it to push me. Its funny to them when i wake up sweating and crying, well good game monster in my head... Honestly. Ive just decided to order SN. Im going to right now. Was just gunna cut my wrist. But this seems more fullproof. I give up
I believe that dreams/ nightmares are connected to spirituality and the soul. And I believe that nightmares are an expression of a tortured soul. I see things while I'm asleep that scare me much more than anything I see in life when awake could. Sleep should be peaceful and recharging. Not hell. You have my sympathies but please do not act on impulse take your time to make your decisions x

• Love
Reactions: Lost4toolong
L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
I believe that dreams/ nightmares are connected to spirituality and the soul. And I believe that nightmares are an expression of a tortured soul. I see things while I'm asleep that scare me much more than anything I see in life when awake could. Sleep should be peaceful and recharging. Not hell. You have my sympathies but please do not act on impulse take your time to make your decisions x
Youre right it is impulsive but. Its all i want anymore. Thankyou for sharing, while its noce to know im not alone in it. I wish u or anyone wouldnt have to endure it too

selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
my nightmares are about my painful past and i feel stuck between not wanting to sleep and not wanting to be awake

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Sleep is my only solace now. I hate when im plagued with nightmares. I dont have them ofyen but when i do its bad

Reactions: Indieblue
L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
my nightmares are about my painful past and i feel stuck between not wanting to sleep and not wanting to be awake

I feel you my friend, when sleep almost matches how horrible consciousness is. What are we left with?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Youre right it is impulsive but. Its all i want anymore. Thankyou for sharing, while its noce to know im not alone in it. I wish u or anyone wouldnt have to endure it too
Your certainly not alone with it. I'm a tortured soul and believe that most are on here. And all I want to do is ctb now. I've had enough and I'm grateful to have got 39 yrs. Without trying trying to sound patronising you have recently joined here, so maybe see how you get on for a while. A lot of people find ss helpful and the support keeps them going. But you will find support either way.

Reactions: Metalhead and selfhater
L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
Sleep is my only solace now. I hate when im plagued with nightmares. I dont have them ofyen but when i do its bad

I hope that theyll get better. Or that whatever causes them goes away or atleast eases up. Its the worst feeling i know
Your certainly not alone with it. I'm a tortured soul and believe that most are on here. And all I want to do is ctb now. I've had enough and I'm grateful to have got 39 yrs. Without trying trying to sound patronising you have recently joined here, so maybe see how you get on for a while. A lot of people find ss helpful and the support keeps them going. But you will find support either way.
Thankyou. Ya honestly my heaviest attraction to here is knowing that when i go theres actually people who are going to support me. Thats all i need. I just need to know that its okay. I know itll all be better after. Ordered my sn. Waiting game now i guess

Last edited:
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I had a bunch of weird nightmares. A babywho was rotting in a stroller, a sciopath killing a person with a electric saw, zombie apocalypse, a dead person's feet swaying in the air etc. It was nightmare. Zombie apocalypse might sound fun, but the dream was too stark and bleak.

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
I had a bunch of weird nightmares. A babywho was rotting in a stroller, a sciopath killing a person with a electric saw, zombie apocalypse, a dead person's feet swaying in the air etc. It was nightmare. Zombie apocalypse might sound fun, but the dream was too stark and bleak.
I understand. Not gunna lie as a youngster i loved those dreams. Gory zombies weird shit. But i get how u feel, its not fun its a dark scary place. Someone reccomended melatoning for these kinds of things. Maybe worth looking into

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry to hear, I barely sleep so dreaming of any sort is out of the question
Peace/hugs

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
Sorry to hear, I barely sleep so dreaming of any sort is out of the question
Peace/hugs
Ya thats why im considering getting meth. And just staying up. Maybe itll help me drive into psychosis too. Win win

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
Dawgmom

Dawgmom

Oct 23, 2019
Im sorry to hear that. That must be incredibly irritating to not even get good sleep. No medications and all i eat is cup of noodles. Theyre real life fears mostly. Mostly I see my ex with a new guy, them with the kid that should be mine, but sometimes like last night theyre just psychotic dreams. Watched my friend get hit by a car, blood everywhere yelling for help but everyone just stared and watched. My dreams feed on all the negativity and fear that i have and it forces me to watch it. It feels so real i can hardly discern reality
That's horrible. I can understand that all your life stress carries over into your sleep. It sounds like you can't shut it off. I had a friend once who watched a few sitcoms before he went to bed. He said it helped distract him so he could go to bed with a smile on his face. Sounded lame to me but he said it helped.

I'm sorry. I always hate to hear when people break up and suffer so much over their ex. I've been there and it's so painful. But, when I look back now, I can't ever imagine do it again. It takes time, but it eventually stops hurting.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I feel sorry for the people here who have regular nightmares and sleep terrors etc. My only regular 'unpleasant' dreams are about my ex as want to forget her but theryre nothing compared to what i've read here.