h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

Jul 14, 2021
i did every thing 17 year old little girls aren't supposed to do. my home life was VERY abusive. so honestly running around with street kids, seeing shows, and hanging in abandoned buildings WAS safer for me.......haha not every one was as lucky. I am thankful for all the blessings NYC has given me over my life.......but yeah i totally could of ended up murdered.....or worse.....

Reactions: Shadowplay
B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
Yes but I have plenty to cringe about in my 20s and 30s years too. My mind likes to assault me with cringe memories just out of the blue as I am going about my day.

Reactions: cyanol and h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N
h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

Jul 14, 2021
Yes but I have plenty to cringe about in my 20s and 30s years too. My mind likes to assault me with cringe memories just out of the blue as I am going about my day.
my 30's are only chill because of my student loan debt hahahaha

Reactions: Bleak
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not like to think about my teenage years, many painful memories. Of course I was suicidal back then, I have been since I was very young. I wish I ctb years ago but the truth is that I should have never been born in the first place. Life is suffering and I want nothing to do with being alive.