• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
My dear fellas,

I am so happy that I found this community. I need a suggestion from you guys..

My N will arrive very soon. But recently I have a hiccup at my workplace.... I am new to this place actually. They are treating meike I am dumb and not intelligent. That's because I failed to make my first impression due to my depression.
But I hate when someone says I am dumb.

I feel like I have to prove that I am not dumb before I ctb. I want to get that highest piece of certificate that I can get in my field of expertise and throw it in their face. And eventually prove that I am not dumb. Is it worth it ??

On one hand I feel like, I dont have to prove myself to anyone. On the other hand, I want to shove it in their face. Are they worth it ??

I am confused..

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
No, they're not worth it.

Reactions: puppy9 and marcusuk63
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
They aren't worth it but you are. If you'd feel good having that certificate for yourself and/or for opportunities it could open up, then go for it.