• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Can a body vomit when unconscious?
Yes, this is how the Who drummer Keith Moon died, by choking on his vomit while unconsicous.

Reactions: PJFord
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I haven't been given a valid reason why other than "you should follow Stan's Guide to the letter"...so I'm going to fast for more like 24-48 hours rather than the recommended 8 in Stan's Guide.
Stan was advising 8 hours fasting time in line with guidelines and protocol about recommended length of time to fast before an operation or anaesthetic, it used to be longer but was reduced as there was no evidence of any benefit from fasting longer than that. It's enough time to empty the stomach plus reduce risk of vomiting due to hunger and depleted nutrients from a prolonged fast. They were looking at recovery rates after surgery though, in order NOT to kill people outright or cause complications after surgery, whereas you'll hardly care if your body is missing a few nutrients since you're trying to shut it down completely! The reduced risk of vomiting might be relevant though. Hope that all makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Can a body vomit when unconscious? I assume it can, the same way the body can twitch and such even after brain death. I saw this in my Mom. She was in the hospital and passed with a gasp, then as the nurse was confirming her vitals, he arm popped up. Just a mechanical muscle reaction.
You can vomit while unconscious. This means that it's very important to lie on your side so that you don't end up choking to death.

Reactions: Meditation guide