• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

barelyrussian

barelyrussian

Sep 30, 2023
I'm thinking about using a mosin nagant to ctb if I pussy out of hanging again, I have other guns that'll soon be at my disposal as well, ranging from shotguns, to rifles, to pistols

My one worry with the mosin is that it'll completely rip apart my head and make a huge mess not only from the power of the round but also the power of the 'exhaust', it seems suicides with other guns like smaller rifle calibers and pistols are not too messy compared to shotguns(at least from the footage I've seen of suicides In Ukraine)

Very curious about gun ammunition generally, does shotgun buckshot vs. Slugs make a huge difference? Do hollowpoints stop in the head and cause little mess?

I'm sorry if this info is in a mega thread or anything but I generally haven't considered guns until recently as I've been considering using a method I can't pussy out of as easily

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
shotgun, buckshot load, aim at the brain stem. only surefire way. youre brain stem is the last line of defense when it comes to perception.

it'll work so well you'll think youre still alive.

• Informative
Reactions: barelyrussian
barelyrussian

barelyrussian

Sep 30, 2023
shotgun, buckshot load, aim at the brain stem. only surefire way. youre brain stem is the last line of defense when it comes to perception.

I've always thought even pistol calibers could be instant if you aimed well enough?

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022

A mosin is overkill too and a shotgun does more mess. Its a long rifle, so its hard to reach the trigger but saw many suicides with Aks in the Ukraine/Russia conflict, so no big deal.

• Informative
Reactions: barelyrussian