• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
I found this method somewhere. Your suppose to blend a lethal dose of bitter almonds to make it easier to consume. Apparently 50 is enough to kill an adult. if i eat 80 will it kill me? if yes, then do anybody know how long it takes to die from it? i tried searching on google but couldn't find anything about how long it takes.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I found this method somewhere. Your suppose to blend a lethal dose of bitter almonds to make it easier to consume. Apparently 50 is enough to kill an adult. if i eat 80 will it kill me? if yes, then do anybody know how long it takes to die from it? i tried searching on google but couldn't find anything about how long it takes.
No one here that I know of has tried that so you may not get advice here or may get people guessing at random answers.

H

Hanzo12345666

Oct 8, 2023
Oh, don't do that
Seriously, it's not a good method. I tried it when I was 13 and rly desperate. Bought two packs of bitter almonds at some organic grocery store thing and went to the woods to ctb.
Ate almost both packs - the taste was horrible. I had taken some metoclopramid, too to prevent vomiting. Well... they didn't work. I was puking my guts out. TMI, sorry, but since puking didn't get all of it out, my body decided to get rid of the stuff "the other way."
So, I was in the middle of a forest, covered in puke and actually shit my pants. Not a pleasant memory and I can't even smell almonds to this day without getting sick.

Reactions: Bacon and Baseball and emptymiku
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
crushing the almonds then mixing with some water helps to release cyanide at a quicker rate, even still, I can't say for sure if it is a viable method.