Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I've been pretty suicidal for a while now, if I didn't have a rabbit I'd probably off myself already. But I just can't leave him alone, I feel like that would be the worst thing I've ever done in my life ( I've done some shitty things) if I left him alone. He's really attached to me and hates my mom even tho he knows her since the beginning (he knows her for the same amount of time as me) and I know my parents would neglect him and not take care of him, hell- I wouldn't leave out the option that they would just throw him on the street and let some dog kill him. I cannot bare that. But I'm also so suicidal and it's just so hard...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DeadButDreaming, ohhgeeitsme, Rabitfever and 21 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
My cat is helping me stay alive but I found a really good up back care-giver if something happens to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kbeau, Fthis, Wrennie and 6 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I have 2 cats and a dog where I used to live. Left them in the care of someone else.

Now I technically have 3 mice, but if I left right now, there's someone else who would love to care for them. (besides they have extremely short lifespans anyway)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kbeau, Nymph, MindFrog and 3 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
We've got 2 puppies. Used to have as many as 7 .. some years ago.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kbeau, patheticpartner, Nymph and 4 others
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I have a horse, a large dog, and two cats. I wouldn't get out of bed without them to take care of. Leaving them worries me greatly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mindy, SkarletWitch, Nymph and 6 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I have a horse, a large dog, and two cats. I wouldn't get out of bed without them to take care of. Leaving them worries me greatly.

I've always wanted a horse since I was little. I'm envious.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spiral, SkarletWitch, Nymph and 3 others
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I have a dog. I know my parents will probably take him when i ctb but i talked with a friend and asked him if he would take him "should anything ever happen to me".
He thought i was having jitters about an upcoming surgery and said so- and i just let him think that- he said he'd take my dog should my folks not take him.
So i know my dog will be well cared for- and he's my world.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Nymph, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
My bunny is my spoilt brat! She has a bad attitude, gives me shit, eats my wires and carpet, but damn her snuggles calm me when I am struggling, its like she knows

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mlmc045, angelfeather, Nymph and 6 others
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
My bunny is my spoilt brat! She has a bad attitude, gives me shit, eats my wires and carpet, but damn her snuggles calm me when I am struggling, its like she knows

Your bunny sounds lovely. Intuitive- and mischievous. Like my dog as a puppy- he ate wires, chewed my coffee table and chewed a cell phone i had (that taught me never to fall asleep on the couch with him loose ever again, lol)

But when i am not doing well, he seems to notice before i do. In fact, when a neighbour came over and cried while on my couch, my dog put his head on her lap.

Animals Know.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Nymph, rabbithole and 3 others
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I have 2 cats and they are often times the only reason I get out of bed. They make me smile and laugh and give me love. Purrs help. I don't know what I'd do without them.

I'm fortunate that my BF loves them, too and will take good care of them when I ctb. In some illogical, emotional way, I feel like I will miss them. It doesn't make sense, I know.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heraclitus, mlmc045, Nymph and 4 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
3 dogs between my wife and 1. 2 are mine. My oldest I hate to say will probably not be with us much longer. However we did make doggie choices for what if something happens to us. My dogs will be cared for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: heraclitus, Mindy, Huntfish34 and 5 others
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Two cats and two tarantulas. My mom said my cats will be in the pound if I ctb.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Nymph
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
My dog is my everything. She is the only reason for me to go out. She makes me laugh sometimes and i can cry without being judged. But at the end of the day she is a dog. Sometimes i think she deserves more. A more active life but i do my best to give her a happy life. I think she will be missing me but i know she will have a great life without me and i do my best to prepare everything...

• Love
Reactions: Mindy, Huntfish34 and Nymph
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I have 2 cats. They're never fail to make me laugh, especially when they do dumb stuff like getting stuck on our trash can.
They bring me more comfort than the family ever has.. Adopting them furballs was the best decision I've made, but sometimes I do regret it since I know I'll have to leave them.

• Love
Reactions: mlmc045, Dortydoo, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, this is Tomi and he's one of the reasons I'm still alive. Gonna miss him so much!

Screenshot 3

• Love
Reactions: heraclitus, Mindy, Spiral and 8 others
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
I have a dog and cat back home, in my current living arrangements my roommates cat hangs out with me alot.

Reactions: Dortydoo, Huntfish34 and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Lol same, mine will thump or jump in my bed and dig into the blankets to tell me to get out of bed and let him into the living room :pfff:

Reactions: Spiral and Huntfish34
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
2 boston terriers. they are my world:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mindy, Huntfish34, Miss_Takes and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
If I had a pet (I haven't) that would be the only reason I would stay alive. I just couldn't leave him/her/them behind.
I know its very hard but maybe stay around just for your rabbit. He sounds sweet and remember that love from a pet is always unconditional.

Reactions: Mindy and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If I had a pet (I haven't) that would be the only reason I would stay alive. I just couldn't leave him/her/them behind.
I know its very hard but maybe stay around just for your rabbit. He sounds sweet and remember that love from a pet is always unconditional.
Yeah I'm trying to b here for him, it's tough though

Reactions: Huntfish34
killjoy

killjoy

Death is more inviting than life
Jan 3, 2021
i think a dog would give me a reason to go on but i do not have one and getting one at the moment is impossible with covid, i miss pets

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, LONE WOLF. and Nymph
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
3 dogs between my wife and 1. 2 are mine. My oldest I hate to say will probably not be with us much longer. However we did make doggie choices for what if something happens to us. My dogs will be cared for.
I read this as you have 1.2 of a dog and I... spent way too long imagining what that's supposed to look like

Reactions: Spiral and Nymph
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
I used to own an aquarium when I was seven. Of course, under my infinite wisdom, all seven fish didn't live very long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nymph and Mentalmick
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Lol same, mine will thump or jump in my bed and dig into the blankets to tell me to get out of bed and let him into the living room :pfff:
Since my post I've gained a second floof, a boyfriend for my other

• Love
Reactions: shadowchaser
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
We have two big dogs. Our boy dog is more my husbands, our girl dog loves me so much that it makes me sad. She sits outside of rooms and cries if I close the door and she can't follow. Can't contain herself when I get home from work.

The other day I was lying face down on the carpet (it was a fucking day) and was not moving. She came over and pushed me, and when I didn't respond to her repeated pushing me she laid down next to me and howl cried. Had to sit up to convince her it was okay and she could stop.

I feel terrible knowing how things have to end when she is so attached to me, and she is such a good dog

BBBAD29B 4047 41EA 950F 158851E3B374

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, heraclitus, Mindy and 6 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Grew up on a farm and had a lot of different pets. But mainly dogs(Springer spaniels and Labradors). Nothing smells better than when a pup licks your face.

Reactions: Spiral, LONE WOLF. and Nymph
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i'm getting a new puppy tomorrow but my ctb date is jan 30th… not sure what i'm gonna do about that.

Reactions: crybaby, Nymph and Mentalmick
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
my dog is my best friend

Reactions: Mindy, Nymph and LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
My staffie Max is the Best Friend l have had in my existence so far, and even though I'm ready to die l would NEVER end it before his time as l want my ashes and Max's ashes and my previous dogs ashes scattered in the same place, but having no family has made it near impossible to find someone trustable to accept responsibility for the 3 urns and scatter them in a lovely park l've chosen here in Bristol!

Reactions: Nymph, Joarga and Mentalmick