• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lostonetoo

Jul 24, 2024
DMT or Ayahuasca- Active ingredient- Dimethyltryptamine

Dimethyltryptamine is a chemical found in all of us, it is stored in the brain and released in the very final moments before death, it is widely accepted in the scientific community that this is the cause of euphoria in the final moments and Near Death Experiences i.e. tunnel vision and recounting of life experiences.

Dimethyltryptamine is also found in other animals most notably toads,

People who ingest Ayahuasca or DMT report a mixture of terrifying and comforting near death experiences. it has been credited for miracle turnarounds in users state of mind in the aftermath. many report instantly finding spirituality,A world renowned addiction psychologist (Gabor Mate) suggested 1 dose could be equivilant to 1000 hours counselling.

These are class A substances but pose zero danger to physical health. Only mental. You may think you are dying on it but there is no chance you will, you could not possibly overdose.

I am right at the end but there is no way Im going until i have experimented with this fully. I have souced mine and will enter the afterlife briefly anyday now.

Anybody who is truly at the end I suggest try this as a last ditch attempt to save themselves. its the one thing that could turn everything in an instant

if you dont you are heading for this experience anyway.
I should add these are very powerful psychedelics and would carry some risk of psychosis, although i believe it to be low, please do your own research

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: darkandtwisty