• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tenshi_vhc

Tenshi_vhc

I wonder what it’s like to be pretty….
Mar 20, 2024
Off topic but I'm a new member here and idk how to dm people. I want to dm someone who I want to be friends with but I'm not sure how to. Can someone help me plz 🥲

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Hi @Tenshi_vhc,

Once you have permission to chat and DM, then you should be able to see an Inbox icon. Click on that and you should see your messages, and a "Start new conversation" button

The site has a waiting period for new members before they have the ability to interact directly with other members. It's primarily based on number of posts. If you don't have access by now, you should get it shortly.

If you have aby problems, let me know. And I'm open to DMs if you need to talk.

perfumeonmyneck

perfumeonmyneck

Feb 29, 2024
"How can I create a thread, send a PM to a user, or join the chat?
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts.

How do I send a PM after I have permission?
Once you have permission to do so, you can send a PM by going to the information tab of a member's profile. If it gives you an error for spam-like content, check your message, our system identifies it as spam."

^From Rules and FAQ thread :)