• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I need a distraction from my own.. How are you feeling right now?

jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
Hello! I'm currently doing alright. Kind of lonely, but when am I not? I think my partner is coming over later, but I still feel kind of empty and hollow rn. Anyway, what about you? How are you feeling? Why is it that you need a distraction, if you don't mind my asking?

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
Hello! I'm currently doing alright. Kind of lonely, but when am I not? I think my partner is coming over later, but I still feel kind of empty and hollow rn. Anyway, what about you? How are you feeling? Why is it that you need a distraction, if you don't mind my asking?
Wait how do you deal with having a partner and feeling like this ? always feeling lonely ?

jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
Wait how do you deal with having a partner and feeling like this ? always feeling lonely ?
It seems contradictory, but even having a partner does not fix all feelings of loneliness. In fact, some feelings are increased. This is because it's impossible for someone to truly 'know' you, so you end up feeling lonely when your partner doesn't get you or doesn't understand what you're going through.

I'm very suicidal, and my partners (I'm polyamorous, I have three partners, don't ask please) don't often understand unfortunately. That's why I'm on here ig.

idk if that answered your question, lmk if you need clarification.

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I get the feeling of loneliness. I have a partner of 2 years but I still feel lonely. It's a different kind of lonely especially because they are neurotypical. Im very triggered. my BPD is triggered.

• Love
Reactions: jinx <3
T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
It seems contradictory, but even having a partner does not fix all feelings of loneliness. In fact, some feelings are increased. This is because it's impossible for someone to truly 'know' you, so you end up feeling lonely when your partner doesn't get you or doesn't understand what you're going through.

I'm very suicidal, and my partners (I'm polyamorous, I have three partners, don't ask please) don't often understand unfortunately. That's why I'm on here ig.

idk if that answered your question, lmk if you need clarification.
Oh I get it, you are definitely right about it being impossible for someone to truly know you. I have friends who call me their best friend but they don't really know me deep down. Good for you for being polyamorous, just wish it could alleviate all that loneliness and pain for you.

• Love
Reactions: jinx <3