• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Crumbling and breaking down, my depression is getting stronger and stronger. I can't wait to end this life. I was born as a nobody and will die as a nobody. I can't wait to die. I have no glossy life story to talk about, no significant life event that encourages pity, for whatever reason someone gave birth to me and ever since then my life never worked and I wish I was dead. Life is hard, people are hard and if you can't match up to that hardness then you're fucked and will amount to nothing. I embrace death, not like some old friend or with sentimentality but as a release from life. I hate life, I wish I had learned to say 'mate that's not cool don't do that' when it mattered like everyone else could. Bring on the SN!

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
Your life doesn't have to be special or anything, it's alright if it just .. is.

It is hard though, it will you push you down repeatedly. I'm sorry you had to experience it like this.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Your life doesn't have to be special or anything, it's alright if it just .. is.

It is hard though, it will you push you down repeatedly. I'm sorry you had to experience it like this.
If it works great. I can't work out if mine went wrong because I thought I was too important when i wasn't, then again everyone seems to pick and choose when they're important and when they're not, it's all very selective and doesn't seem to amount to much other than projection or deflection, all I know is I am a fuck up no one is there for me and I'm working very hard towards killing myself, I can't wait for my actual SN to come through
I think the thoughts I'm having are just the last things to flood out of my head before I boil so hard I just go over the edge, my head is like a kettle and it's getting hotter and hotter to the point where my head will boil over and I will die from the temperature

Last edited: