• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I've been in constant state of being a few layers removed from actual reality. I have nearly no memory of the previous weeks or even yesterday. I'm in constant pain from my depression and borderline that I've always just daydreamed or used some other form of escapism. But now I just zone out all day and autopilot. I guess it could also just be severe brain fog but I'm not sure. I'm having trouble even typing this out. I feel there's nothing in this world that can ground me here. It's like living life through a veil.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
This does sound like dissociation, if it's as intense as you're putting it, but I don't think anyone here is qualified enough, or knows enough about you to accurately armchair diagnose you. If you're suffering from dissociation, you're best seeing a psychiatrist. That sort of behaviour might actually intensify your depression and be making your experience worse than it is, which I suppose would snowball into a more depressed state. It never hurts to go and check with a professional.

Reactions: inaminute and Pg.964
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Even if you were just zoning out you would technically still be dissociating, albeit to a mild degree. With that in mind, it seems as though you are describing a more severe form of dissociation.

Reactions: inaminute
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
This does sound like dissociation, if it's as intense as you're putting it, but I don't think anyone here is qualified enough, or knows enough about you to accurately armchair diagnose you. If you're suffering from dissociation, you're best seeing a psychiatrist. That sort of behaviour might actually intensify your depression and be making your experience worse than it is, which I suppose would snowball into a more depressed state. It never hurts to go and check with a professional.
I've spoken to my therapist and psychiatrist about this and they have different opinions so I guess I wanted some more thoughts on it. Whether it's severe or not compared to others I'm not sure
Even if you were just zoning out you would technically still be dissociating, albeit to a mild degree. With that in mind, it seems as though you are describing a more severe form of dissociation.
Yeah it's probably dissociation but l guess I'm just scared of that word for some reason